1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increase The Chances of Contracting a New Worker

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Zekken, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Zekken

Zekken New Member

I have been trying to get a Skilled worker for a while now and its pretty hard to get them even on the Retail you can easily use up 200+ Energy and still not get a single worker, i guess it helps that you can recover energy so quickly however its still really hard. Im just trying to contract a skilled worker but what about Professional or Artisan those would be near impossible to get since not many people are doing any Worker Empires there wouldnt be any for sale like there would be on Retail.

I just want to say that increasing the chances of contracting a Skilled, Professional or Artisan should be increased even if slightly since everyone started not too long ago (some longer than others) they will have a lot less energy than the Retail version for example i had around 400+ Energy on Retail however here i only have around 100, this makes contracting a new worker that much harder.

Also a side note increasing the number of EXP gained to get more Energy or CP could be nice as well since getting them is no less of a grind when compared to Retail grinding for Level 60.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

I would like to see more tweaks to the worker system all together like x5 or x10 worker exp gain, maybe reduced time to train to next teir and fix worker market so we can buy workers from players. This server fast tracks combat, skill and horse lvling but forgot about the worker empire which is the same as retail. Just throwing out more Ideas on this topic.

Zekken likes this.
  3. Zekken

Zekken New Member

Yes i agree with you completely however i didn't want to ask too much as i don't know how difficult it could be to create this.

4. Tist006

Tist006 New Member

Have you tried with +5 luck? I was having this same issue getting what feels 90% gray giants at +1 luck. Have not tested anything higher. The server desperately needs incentive to craft food, alchemy, armors or anything really.

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

+5 luck doesnt matter it seems.

6. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Luck has nothing to do with worker contracts. I do not believe that the workers need to get changed in any way. My empire with only 200cp generates 1b a month currently. That's only the market value and doesn't include hidden material values. That is 33m a day with only one artisan and 90% green workers. Add horse breeding of 3-4 horses a day to the passive income and you'll end up with around 180m silver daily. 2 world boss drops for being afk. Now add active activities and you easily end up with 400-500m /day. Why would we need even more buffs to our income? Just make equipment and supplies buyable from shops while we're at it. Saves the trouble of balancing.

I agree that we have a low supply on materials but don't see it as an issue. Especially when it comes to node wars alchemists and lifeskillers will be in high demand and with it the amount of content available used instead of it being dead or bugged content due to the importance of it being too low.

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

You speak of balance but yet the server has 10x combat, 5x skill, insane horse lvling speed, insane life skill lvling, insane drop rates, but yet slow retail like worker system. Ya giving us a bit increased worker rates is going to destroy the balance of the server.... This is a fast track custom server with high rates, we are just "suggesting" a part of the "custom" game that didn't include any high rates to get added.

Zekken likes this.
  8. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Yes. I am worried about balance. Especially when it's considering passive income. We will have the same debate for trading.

9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Combat grinding, horse breeding and gathering heavily out weigh trading and passive income through workers. Perfect balance ya? lol no. Your scale is a weeee bit off man lol.

10. Animas

Animas New Member

Lol you can make about a bill a day if not more if you hard grind on the server, worker empire needs to be changed if your making even 5Bil a month let alone 1.

11. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

What is the point of silver if you obtain every income you need by standing AFK. You clearly don't get the point. At this rate you can make silver completely meaningless and make items obtainable from shops.

My scale is not off. Trading, horse breeding and the node empire are passive income. The issue I'm having is it being rewarded too much. What is the point of playing the game when being AFK rewards you more? Passive income is supposed to be heavily undercut by active income. Why would people go out and interact with bosses or grind spots? Not only the economy is endangered but also the game health.

I am very disappointed in the ability of most people to see the big picture. Very few take connections of changes into consideration.

People complain about a cron stone bug being the reason why many have good equipment. Now, making silver worthless ,with especially buffing passive income, anything you can buy with it will become too and we will reach the same result. Even worse since passive income will be better than active one which will lead to everyone doing it and ignoring other content.

12. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

@JLFox
    You sir are going way overboard lol. Get your head out of retail man, this is a high rate custom server where the fun of the server is everything comes at a HIGH RATE lol. We make a valid suggestion and all you can do is try to belittle us for doing so? Sad.. Im sure we all get the big picture you are trying to paint us but sorry, again, THIS IS NOT RETAIL. Yes increasing worker rates on a HIGH RATE server may generate a tab bit more income but nothing compared to what the 10x drop rates have done to the income of this HIGH RATE SERVER lol. Its a lot of fun seeing our horses shoot to lvl 30 in a matter of hours instead of days, it would also be fun to see workers level to 30 in a matter of hours instead of days/weeks as well with promotions taking 1-2 hours instead of 24. Its a FUN high rate server, not a boring tedious long drawn out retail server.

We are not suggesting that the work contractor GIVE us artisans at 100% rate
    We are not asking for workers to have 10x worker speed and or luck

We are asking for slight increase in in chance to get skilled/professional/artisan workers from the contract. And I added that worker leveling rates should be increased as its still pretty much the same as retail and it still takes 24 hours for worker promotion which also should be reduced on a HIGH RATE SERVER.

I am very disappointed in the ability of you to have an open mind about other peoples suggestion.

13. Zekken

Zekken New Member

I just want to say about the conversation that is currently going on. I don't see me getting PEN items on this server as an accomplishment, this server is for fun that people will play for about a month or so where as on the Retail people will play for years. There is a big difference with having a bit of fun and everything at high rates than grinding on the official server and then looking from above everyone. Now the point is that no one will take time into creating a worker empire here especially because most people are already veterans and people on the Retail have high energy and CP which they painstakingly grounded over the years for, doing the same here there might be a few people who take it seriously however the majority won't do that they only come here to get quick gear and do some fun pvp.

In MMORPGS there are always exploits which allow people to get an absurd amount of money like you would on this server if they buffed the worker empire. Before they nerfed the worker empire on Retail gaining money was super easy before it got nerfed. Overall what I'm trying to say is this is just for fun that people will only have for a month or so as such why have them invest incredibly long amounts of time into something which they only wanna play for a month if it's that hard then they might as well go back to retail and just go back to where you left off.

14. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

I've been told that you can find a lot of high lvl workers in Kama, especially in Old Wisdom Tree(?). But don't quote me for that..

15. Zekken

Zekken New Member

Yeah that is true but it's only in kama for other regions its extremely hard to get skilled professional or artisan workers.

16. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Meh, Im hoping to replace retail with GameZ so ill be here for the long run.

17. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

No.
    No need to break your capslock. Better use it to explain your idea with a logical implementation.
    Has absolutely nothing to do with it. GameZ is still trying to catch and keep.
    Start here. Remove "should be" without reasoning and add an explanation other than because.
    I do not. Explain your idea and give a valid reasoning. I use numbers. Numbers don't lie.
    I strongly disagree. Doesn't make sense from a community management perspective as well as a financial one.
    I agree.

18. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

You can link the nodes and use them in other regions, though..

19. Zekken

Zekken New Member

My main empire is created from Calpheon Balenos and Mediah regions, If I wanted to get the workers from Kama go to Mediah or even the area around Heidel and come back then it would take them at least 2 hours to get 1 tree where as if I done it in Heidel it would be 15 - 20 mins with the same workers. With Worker empire it's all about efficiency and doing everything from Kama would not be efficient.

20. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

I see, sorry, i was thinking you could just house/transfer the worker from a region into another one. I didn't mess too much around with workers yet, it this game =P..I prefer grinding usually.