1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse skills

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by unholyxangels, Mar 27, 2018.

1. unholyxangels

unholyxangels New Member

Bug Name:
    Horse skills
    Bug Description:
    The horse skills fore chop and roar are both bugged and if they are the first skills the horse knows it won't gain any new skills as it levels up my horse is a tier 8 I don't know if the different tiers make a difference but my horse went through 10 levels before i bough skill changes and another 3 levels before it finally gained a new skill.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Have a horse with fore chop or roar as the first and only skill when you get a horse

2. ItsNotLibby

ItsNotLibby New Member

Your horse has a chance to learn a skill. I found horse skills to be less frequent on this server but cannot prove or disprove this. It is totally possible to not learn a skill within 10 levels, your chances of learning a skill are merely increased, not guaranteed, when your horse levels up.

Check out this as well, forechop, caution, hindkick and alike are learned mroe frequent than other skills here and on retail as it seems, that may fix your problems.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...-guide-to-gaining-skills.214210/#post-2106994

3. Ligress

Ligress New Member

Can confirm that horse skill learning rates are very low on this server. I have many T8s that only learn four or five skills by the time they're 30, costume and brand on.

I will say that Fore Chop and Roar being their first skills has nothing to do with it. I had a horse with S: Instant as its first skill go through the same issue, and I've had a horse with Fore Chop as its first learn 14 skills.

Someone on Discord told me that Fore Chop is bugged and that if a horse learns it you need to swap it right away or it won't learn anything else. I have a screenshot here proving that is not the case.

Attached Files: