1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Premium Horse and Horse Appearance Change Coupon

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SJxSR, Mar 22, 2018.

1. SJxSR

SJxSR New Member

Bug Name:
    Premium Horse and Horse Appearance Change Coupon
    Bug Description:
    When you used the coupon, it changed to a brown T1 appearance from T8 when using the Horse Appearance Change Coupon. Premium Horse Appearance Change Coupon give me a black T4 appearance.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Clicked from one of the horse Special Appearance section and my original T8 appearance but didn't work for what I choose from.

2. Ligress

Ligress New Member

Can confirm just had this same issue occur for me. After using around 30 premium coupons and getting no skills I gave up and used a regular appearance coupon. My pure white T8 looked normal in the stable but when I pulled it out it was a brown T1.

Tested using the normal appearance coupon to change to a different skin, ie: T4 blue paint skin, and the T4 blue paint skin displayed correctly, so it only seems to bug when trying to go back to the horse's original skin. I then tried going back to the original from this T4 skin and I still had the same issue. Horse was still a brown T1 when I pulled him out of the stable.

Tested Premium coupon, however, and the premium skin I chose (white and silver) appeared normally. There was no black T4 skin as noted in the report.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Anonymouns

Anonymouns New Member

4. Anonymouns

Anonymouns New Member

just tested another one and the bug is still there, now i got 2 T8 horse with T1 appearance, so i woudn't recommend people to use Premium Horse Appearance Change Coupon at the moment if u want to change your horse back to its original appearance.
    2018-04-01_153589224.JPG 2018-04-01_153614743.JPG

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Wil lbe fixed in next update, ty for report.