1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

last patch

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by apolito, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apolito

apolito New Member

I do not know what you did but you fucked the game I loved it, until the last patch is not a criticism, it's just a
    n opinion to improve the drop right now 2 3 hours killing monsters to get 100 million in jewelry that is impossible to sell, the boss .. (karanda kills you by climbing on him and will not let you hit him) the enchantment - >>>

https://gyazo.com/553ad361f34bf9a8937750b7e3f551c4

https://gyazo.com/a30a56e690cc8ce17df88bd1f5c2c2b8

https://gyazo.com/1d61351ffa5b43c6e629455b9faee3c8

https://gyazo.com/35e9c301455064d4c4023fed83c9b13a

https://gyazo.com/d684dbe9835f66f8e3cb0fe6c975813f

It's just my opinion and almost all my friends think the same. It's just to leave her here without offending or anything. we are going to leave gamezbdo and before we liked it a lot I hope it will be like before and we will return.

https://gyazo.com/e216dd2bd4ec4724f94cb45a6bd870ac

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Animas and AngryPlayer like this.
  2. Aardappel

Aardappel New Member

Well to be honest, that pri thing is normal, i use pri to failstack, probably alot of people do here, i can get 40fs easy with just mashing on pri.
    If you have issues with grinding spots, send me a message and i will show you da wae to your pens and tets.

3. apolito

apolito New Member

https://gyazo.com/e216dd2bd4ec4724f94cb45a6bd870ac

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Animas likes this.
  5. Proto

Proto New Member

People were willing to deal with the difficulty of PRI and DUO when they were able to quickly acquire blackstones, hards, and sharps to go for more attempts. However, after the last update it's been unanimous that the amount of enhancing materials we're able to get our hands on feels significantly changed (forget about the drop event. I'm talking before that even).

Since we don't know the numbers all players are left with are assumptions. Those assumptions right now are:

1. Drop rate for gathering feels lower.
    2. There are fewer nodes to gather from than before.
    3. Mobs spawn slower so less blackstones from elites.
    4. Less accessories to farm because of spawn rate changes and only 4 channels.

Devs can choose to ignore and that's within their right. White knights can come here and say I'm full of shit, too... I really don't care. The fact doesn't change that I got a guild full of people that don't just make shit up for the sake of complaining when they play 8-10 hours a day and can clearly tell when something got gaped after an update.

Toenail, Alphabet, ReDevil and 2 others like this.
  6. DNS

DNS New Member

I wouldn't care at all about enhancing pri to duo being cancer if sharps and hards weren't so fucking hard to get right now. With the current rates, it takes a fuckton of grinding to get enough hards/sharps for pen attempts

Toenail likes this.
  7. ssuna

ssuna New Member

This, drop rates are significantly lower than they were before and I think just about everyone knows it.
    Considering I consistently get 20+ fs on +10s something needs to change, those are premium rates too lol

Toenail likes this.
  8. strashiner

strashiner New Member

guys
    the devs are trying their best.
    for now lets assume its all working as intended.
    its a hefty game.

9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Communication would help support this statement.

The 10x drop rate feels 10x better then retail, I and many others get about 20-30 shards per hour at master gathering, thats pretty insane compared to retail. I dont see anything wrong with drop rates other then spawn rate timer effecting it and possibly 683 gathering node nerf that retail did that bled into this server. Not much GameZ can do about gathering node placement unless they go back through the code and figure out what retail did and change it back if they even care to. The nodes are all still there just not 9000+ nodes within the small kasula cotton farm everyone was use to :D.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  10. ReDevil

ReDevil New Member

I'm glad i'm not the only one feeling this pain lol , stay strong guys T.T

11. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Failstacking 101 boiz...

[​IMG]

12. ssuna

ssuna New Member

True, but if devs introduce a hidden update messing with something as important as upgrade/spawn rates, I think we(as a player) have a right to voice our opinion as long as we dont be immature or obnoxious about it.
    Because of these threads and complaining in discord the devs know that we as a playerbase don't like the new patches.

13. strashiner

strashiner New Member

rofl
    you know whats hillarious is
    the lack of communication between the higher ups and us
    at least they could just say that they hear our complaints and are working their very best to resolve/do something about it.

14. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

About enchanting rates - we not changed it. Its same fs rate which was always. So i cant say u something new about it. If u want make it more easy - we cant do it, cuz player who already spend 2-3 monthes on enchant will go and do same complain, why he spend 3 month his life but u now get all easy. So thats reason why we not do changes in enchanting rates. We see stats how player enchant items and we saw how new player play 1-2 month and got first pen, 3-4 month enough for be full pen, its x10 easiest than retail. I close thread cuz players complain first that they not recieve answer, but once they recieve answer they contine talk same, like i say - we not touched it 1year and not plan, u say - no u changed, i say - no, u say - yes, no - yes, no - yes.

Toenail, Lareldal, One and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.