1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Nameless Horse Bundle Not Giving Horse Costume/Mount All Skill Training Coupon Not Working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Xariun, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Xariun

Xariun New Member

Bug Name:
    Nameless Horse Bundle Not Giving Horse Costume/Mount All Skill Training Coupon Not Working
    Bug Description:
    So I saw the new bundle in the pearl shop, the text wasn't there at all. It's a small bug, no biggie, I selected the horse costume I wanted and purchased it. I had chose the Karlstein outfit and did not received it. And not only did I not received the outfit, the coupon did not work. I have already spoken with Kolka. Just posting this so others know and do not bring it up elsewhere or know it's not just them.

So in regards to the coupon not working: It will give you a prompt, but it will not use the coupon or begin the process.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Buy the nameless horse training bundle with the Mount All Skill Training Coupon. Attempt to train all skills on horse.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

EWW I was wondering about these new packages, glad you took the pearl loss for us and reporting it :).

3. ItsNotLibby

ItsNotLibby New Member

I bought the nameless horse bundle as well (the higher priced one), chose the trina horse set to go along with it and did not receive the horse set. I did not attempt to use the "All Skill Training Coupon" yet.

4. EvilStreak

EvilStreak New Member

In calpheon the Northern Stable master After u stable youre horse under the training skills he has a Train All Icon hope this helps :)

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for report.