1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tier 4 Pet Skill Bugs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by BDOMeme, Apr 19, 2018.

1. BDOMeme

BDOMeme New Member

Bug Name:
    Tier 4 Pet Skill Bugs
    Bug Description:
    Smashing pets simply results in 0 skilled learned
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Simply do not select anything and smash the pets ... It works and doesn't work on and off. Sent Kolka a screenshot

2. Ligress

Ligress New Member

I have a screenshot here confirming that pets are still bugged and don't learn appropriate amount of skills at more tiers than just 4.

[​IMG]

As you can see, my tier 2 on the top, exchanged from two level 10 T1s that both learned a skill (luckily), has the appropriate amount of skills, 2. However, the tier 2 on the bottom only has 1, even though it was ALSO exchanged from two level 10 tier 1s that both also learned a skill.

And the poor little tier 3 in the middle there only has 1 as well, even though he should have more.

3. Pheteven

Pheteven New Member

upload_2018-4-30_19-46-42.png
    how bout this shit boys

4. Tachis

Tachis New Member

It is quite old post but still wanted to say because you statement wasnt fully correct. Since you marked pets by colours, I will name them by colours. Green pet in your pic has 2 skills (gathering and karma) which is bad because it is only tier2 and it is supposed to have only 1 skill at tier2. Red pet in you pic has 1 skill (processing) which is bad because it is tier3 it is supposed to have 2 skills. Blue pet in your pic has 1 skill (alchemy) which is good, since it is tier2 it is supposed to have only skill.
    So briefly:

Green pet (tier2) - 2 skills (too many skills) -- Wrong!
    Red pet (tier3) - 1 skill (need 1 more) -- Wrong!
    Blue pet (tier2) - 1 skill -- Correct!

5. Pheteven

Pheteven New Member

It was better to view mine, my pets are still like that, but as i rarely play now I don't know what it's like now.

EDIT: I mean if the bug is still there, my pets are still the same as of today.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018