1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bullying is happening

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, May 17, 2018.

?

Is it alright for the GamezBD community to allow Bullying (despite having rules against it)?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2018.
  1. Sure it is alright to bully people because they are just so easy to upset

23.3%
  2. No of course it is not alright to bully (or harm) anyone especially because this is a game

76.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

Coming first to a grind spot doesnt mean anything. On retail people duel over said spot and if they lose they suck it up and leave. The spot doesnt have your name written all over it. If you get 1 shot its time to leave. On retail endgame guilds kick you if you karmabomb and put the word out for other good guilds to not recruit you. You need to suck it up and leave the spot if others come and are stronger than you. Thats what happens in bdo and every other similar mmo since the dark ages of ultima. Bullying actually is you doing ellion blessings and karma bombing instead of taking it like a man and accepting defeat.

On a serious note this post is pure comedy. As lare said on a previous reply there are multiple ways to avoid getting "bullied" so unles you ve done them all and still get bullied then i would say you are just salty. In the end there is always the block function to stop seeing messages from other players that "bully" you.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like jokes however this is no joking matter and the fact that you just disregarded the first post which states that this topic is not about the comment you made (about farm/grind spots) makes me think that you aren't even sure what it is that you are arguing for or against except that you want to say what other mainstreamers do, so please read the post that started the thread instead of just whatever posts grab your attention :)

3. Ampnode

Ampnode New Member

Everyone, and I actually mean everyone on this post, here is in disagreement with what you're even trying to say. You sit here trying to correct everyone else when it's literally you who isn't even right about your own post. So you're either, or all of the following, not so bright, not a native English speaker, or a contradicting troll looking for bs debates about nothing for the sake of sedating your sociopath urges. You don't want to discuss "offending chat and endless PK" as types of bullying happening, which is what your original post is taking about. There are no other types of bullying that can happen in GamezBDO besides those two, so you're not even making any sense, and we're all telling you this and you refuse to see this. All you'll say is "read the first post(smiley face)" when someone is talking about the topic you're bringing up.

Anyway, I'm done posting here. Get on the meds or keep learning English, please.

EternalValley, DuskValley and Villain like this.
  4. zezocas

zezocas New Member

+1 ma man

Ampnode likes this.
  5. Ellz

Ellz New Member

offending chat - Block people
    spawn camping - is a problem but a solution is to get stronger
    endless PK - greatly exaggerated, you can change channels, move to another grinding spot, get stronger.

If you think the above is bullying then all I can say is I wish I had your childhood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.