1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Investment Banks

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Hakun, May 26, 2018.

1. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Bug Name:
    Investment Banks
    Bug Description:
    Guaranteed Yield is yielding the wrong amount, every investment bank small ones in heidel and big ones in Valencia are giving the same amount in returns rather than different interest rates based on the amount of bars invested.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Use any worker (I use Professional Goblin/work speed 92)

--- Some Proof:
    Guaranteed Yield 1000g is suppose to give you back twice as much over a long period of time. (13hrs to 3 days depending on work speed) like a week ago.

--- In-game Proof: Screenshots
    Instead it's giving back a small percentage in silver, starting about 3 days ago which is the around the same amount made from smaller guaranteed yield banks, for proof check out the retail chart below.

http://i66.tinypic.com/50s41w.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/opxlr7.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hhhmiw.jpg

--- More proof: retail rates
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Frh04vlhJXPJpymdG5_n8rgwMizL01aDy11OYs89fNM/pubhtml

2. Owari

Owari New Member

Can confirm, the banks take up the initial amount then give back the exact same amount invested, which results in net gain of a few hundred thousand silver rather than what you're supposed to get.
    https://prnt.sc/jn4dhj
    Basically, it takes 18 hours (skilled goblin worker, speed 65) to make half a million silver?

We did talk to Kolka already and it looks like they intentionally removed it?
    http://prntscr.com/jn4fbt
    http://prntscr.com/jn4fg7
    If it's the case that they nerfed investment banking because "players were making too much money" (see trading removal, horse breeding nerf, drop reduction, etc) consider the following .
    1- It works on retail. If banking doesn't work here then is it the objective of gamez to make the private server harder than retail?
    2- The players who have already made tens of billions already have their money. Investment bank removal would only make it harder for less rich players to catch up.

loboram and Hakun like this.
  3. PheonixRyzing

PheonixRyzing New Member

I have had the same issue! The workers are running the Guaranteed Investments and either nothing is coming back or money is decreasing (it takes out the required amount for the investment and nothing comes back). When will this be fixed?

Hakun likes this.
  4. N3ONGOLD

N3ONGOLD New Member

I've been having this issue as well. I start the investment banking the gold bars disappears from the storage (that didn't happen a couple of weeks ago) and the gold bars are returned at the end, essentially leaving the total sum the same as it started.

Hakun likes this.
  5. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

You spend about hundred million in silver or tens of thousands in pearls, to get back 300k in silver per day? (if you're lucky it will go that high) 300,000 thats one piece of grunil armor per day lol, if that's not considered proof that the banks are not working, than nothing else will proof it!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  6. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Le Bump! - not sure if it's just me now, but now the workers don't return the bar, but they keep working in an endless loop with no return hmmmm!

7. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Le Bump - I get this isn't top priority with all the other issues going on, but hoping it gets checked out eventually, it helps us know what direction to go if they/you all won't be restoring or fixing the banks.

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

This was highly abusable before. There was an exploit tied to it. That is what I think got the rates that low. Without abusing it in any way we could make 800m a day from only Yis Bank in valencia. Which clearly was waay too much. Due to an exploit, some individual yielded 30+ Billion silver a day from it.
    So there is your reason.

loboram and Hakun like this.
  9. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

not saying I support
    exploits (cuz I don't!) but wish I made half that much in a week. I was using Shakatu and Valencia to make 700mil every 2 to 3 days ;-; and had to spent 300mil+ and lots of pearls to even get 1st place just to have some random players take the house every other day or so :confused: granted if stats weren't so off I wouldn't mind as much, cause I could just farm tungrads or something by now.

Trying to save up enough to make or buy a
    Pen Taritas Helm which is only 600mil lol

but as of right now, banks is the only way I was making any form of
    feasible silver or 1 to 4 hours of grinding Shakatu Bandits.

Why bandits? & not Nagas?

pros: no pkers, better inventory management, Marni Stone EXP.
    cons: the sorcerer throws you underground with a single kick move lol.
    can't do the afk horse training thing, but want to once I got a
    decent PC.

In-short
    , be nice if they could fix it to where it works as it should, but can't be exploited.
    Since at the moment, it's
    punishing the legit players it seems...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We already checked how it must work in origirnal version of game. and its intended. Investements banks also have enough investors and they send u back ur precents in silver. There are no bug here with pay perents.

11. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Not to argue with you Kolka, but 300,000,00 return of 300,000,000,00 interest per day?
    is that how it's suppose to work here? if so ok than, just close this thread than R.I.P.
    But don't say it's how it works on
    retail when there is a live chart with proof in my first post.

12. Owari

Owari New Member

I mean take the fact that you actually make that 400m on retail I don't get why they'd go out of their way to nerf it here

Do they even read our messages lmao

fuck it I guess

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Hakun likes this.
  13. Sleier

Sleier Archangel

Okay let me clear some things up about this, the banks send back your investment as a percentage of what is required to invest in the first place. So for example, if there is one investor investing 200mil and return is 100% you get back 200mil. Now if 10 people are investing with 100% return well you would divide that return amongst the 10 players. The reason why the investments are coming back in the 100k-500k range in spare change is because everybody was able to start workers, only the top player listed per house is actually allowed to invest, but since this system was implemented incorrectly there are hundreds of players taking a piece of the cake, so yes the banking system itself is working correctly, but the requirement for using the bank is not working correctly.

Also a side note, those random players who took away the first place housing (I know because I had rank 1 housing and was a little pissed off about this myself to see players with over 100k interior points screwed me out of the 1bil a day I was making) they got this by exploiting, I found that those random players had stacked cheap items that can be bought from furniture vendors,, they placed hundreds of them over top one another (i will not go into detail about how to do this, but I did confirm it to be an exploit when I was placing cooking utensils and 2 of them ended up inside the first one i placed). This should be addressed and those players need to be banned, I believe a ZERO TOLERANCE rule should be implemented seeing as several of these players have done this on purpose and with the intent of not having to abide by the mechanic of (I have rank 1 house because my house design is superior) and causing others to have to rely on exploiting to get rank 1 housing.

Hakun and LegendaryN like this.
  14. Hakun

Hakun Getting there

Well that explains the chump change we're getting, as for the exploit I can say it started with lag in heidel and painting's going through walls, I've seen the inside of those homes and there isn't much you can do to compete with them unless you figure out how to do the same. Best legit method (which I will keep to myself) is a combination of paintings & pearl tables and from there you have to get creative w/ items like jukeboxes.