1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Back to Inggison & Gelkmaros

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noyah, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The obelisks were removed. Thanks for your suggestion.

cocosul and Ayvell like this.
  2. itseuropa

itseuropa Morningstar

Why I don't see pvp in Gelk? I often roam around gelk with few friends xD anyway PVP still kinda dead, hope to add GP on Open World ^^

3. K3Yl3X

K3Yl3X Proficient

Nice to Be back to a pvp map that used since 2.0

BUt why its not fully functional..
    it will be more fun..IF.

1, Sc is the only way to get into Inggison/gelkmaros
    2, u need to take forst to access SC,
    3,siege.Artifacts,,,,

Why i say this,,
    coz u need more people to do siege and take forts just to pvp,,
    people will be more active..
    and if u really just want a 1 man pvp.. Bring back Norvs,, I had fun on that map.. coz everyone is equal out smarting one another..

And if people really want this old PVP set up back.. I think i prove my point.. Coz this is how u get to PVP/PVE before..

4. Noyah

There is no siege. The fortresses in inggison and gelkmaros have been removed by ncsoft.

Alocin and Legaias like this.
  5. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I think that one of the reasons that ppl voted for Inggison and Gelkmaros is because they didn't know fortresses are no longer funtional. That's why some of us insist on Heiron. I completely understand that you wanted sth "new", but thinking of all the pros and cons Heiron remains the ideal map for pvp/rifting.

6. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

me and my friends vote for ingi and gelk bcos of siege we miss the fun.

if siege and fortress removed their is no fun in the map

7. itseuropa

itseuropa Morningstar

Yup, exactly people ( includes me) didn't know about the fortress being taken away by ncsoft so that's why we chose the gelk/ inggi map... /sigh

8. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

If people read patch notes, or even looked up new versions priar to release, you'd know most forts were removed in 5.3, gelk and inggi still good pvp, but heiron was always best, every map has issues though, heiron with wall shooters. But no map is perfect, you all have to stick to this one now for a while, should know can't please everyone, so never try to.

Inightmare, Silloubaby and Alocin like this.
  9. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

Oh man, I've been telling people to vote for Heiron/Belu. BUT NO! YOU WANT THIS DEAD INGGI/GELK GAME! and these guys voted for Gelk/Inggi is now complaining A LOT IN FORUMS and even ingame!

Good for you people! Good for YOU! You just wasted your pointless votes! NOW QQ!

10. Noyah

Tell me something new :p The way I see it... it will not stay like that for much longer.

six likes this.
  11. Silaht

Silaht Getting there

Normal of players with no knowledge in seeking to know about new updates that came out in the official, they also affect the gamezaion, however the server does not update more haaha. If you voted for gelk / igg, why only zergam on 1 map? players should have good sense in knowing that if they stay 1 zerg on one side and another on the other in only 1 map ruins the game and totally the fun of an OW!

12. Jetstream

Jetstream eh?

still waiting for the miracle (read: update)... soon as possible i hope

13. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

I guess those people you heard that always complaining about is those people who didn't memorize the old map and also they didn't have a good memories on that old and dead map you say about!

Legaias likes this.
  14. lixloyd

lixloyd New Member

The guards in Inggison has no damage

15. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Why would they? Go out and pvp. :rolleyes:

16. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

@Noyah Yea we got 1 more suggestion.Instead of stupid glory point which defines rank make it back to AP so people will return to server and go crazy ,because aion was the greatest game and most balanced rank game ever.Now with gp all u do is killling masta/vielle getting gp from there/being active on events which last only 20-30 min /getting gp from there.This is the reason why open world pvp is dead.People simply dont have objectives on open world pvp.Why i need to go to ingison and fight when i don't get rewarded from it. What for i need AP when i kill opposite race when it don't defines anything for me. Glory point is biggest failure in aion history. When high ranks are totall noobs,but jsut becasue they are active every day they are high ranks. thats unfair from my perspective.please read this and think about it

Thats what am i talking about.But no way that gm will do that. If they do that i guarantee at least +100 people will come back to server.At least

Noyah please read here is at least 50 person who says same as me. Glory points are failure. AP will make this game so more interesting and i promise 1 thing , at least from my side 50+ person will come back to game. and there are lots of others who will do same. We love this game i dont wanna quit neither do others.make it glorious as it was and we will be more than happy

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
  17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

hey bro, I hope that they are asmos, i dont want to get zerged daily :(. if they are asmo I will even support you. would be real op if the transform skills for governor, commander would be possible tho, generals would be way too many for our server.

Ayvell likes this.
  18. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

The best reward for great pvp is adrenaline and victory. Stop caring about gp, ap, guards, safe zones, and simply... go out there and pvp! Stop finding excuses...

ciatciatciat, Zeenki and Hizael like this.
  19. TaKkeNaaa

TaKkeNaaa New Member

I don't wanna pvp if it means nothing. Sometimes u need to get rewarded for extra motivation. stop caring is easy to say. Ok lets imagine that i stopped carrying.What about other 300+ people who wont even come to pvp areas jsut because there is no reward.ask urself a question why is that suddenly after gp released open world pvp litrally died. i wanna hear the answer

20. six

six New Member

That seems a little silly to me... you don't want to pvp if it means nothing? Why isn't pvp enough on its own? I thought that's the point of it. In many pvp servers for a variety of different games pvp was the reward in itself, there was nothing special for getting kills and there were no events the way we have here - portals to TvT and other things. Just think it's strange for people to want something, the pvp on its own is the sole enjoyment for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.