1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Powerslay's Enchanting Service

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by POWERSLAY, Sep 12, 2010.

1. kichi

kichi New Member

LOL it's so easy to enchant.... :p

2. panettiere

panettiere New Member

hello, i'd like to try ur services, when will you on ? :D

3. brainpower

brainpower Banned

definately good idea , but why do you do this that cheap ?
    You could do anuhart sets +15 and sell them for 1.5-2b each ...

4. POWERSLAY

POWERSLAY New Member

Because its not all about the money, I enjoy helping people.

5. lordcronous

lordcronous Proficient

Can you do for me an anuhart assasin set+15,i will be on when i get back on friday

6. panettiere

panettiere New Member

please post here if you're accepting offer again, :)

7. POWERSLAY

POWERSLAY New Member

My schedule is very Wishy Washy so I don't always know when I will be on. SO I don't post on here much, But as of now I am taking orders. BUT I am still trying to remember the name of someone who just asked me for an order D: Im a bad salesperson!

8. buzzerman

buzzerman Getting there

If that is indeed true, would you mind please explaining to the "people" how you do it, exactly? Can we do it too, or do we need some sort of GM-like powers to do this here. It's clearly some sort of trick (hopefully not an exploit) that you are using to do it so quickly and so cheaply. And if it's perfectly "legal" as it seems to be (as you seem to have GM's endorsement for this "service"), please share the knowledge so we can do it ourselves (if we can afford it, of course) and we'll be just as grateful (if not more) for your help in sharing such a useful recipe to the rest of the community.

Please excuse my seemingly prying reaction to your offer, it may appear so bitter because I have a deep seated disdain for the enchanting failure "feature" in Aion. So if there is any "legal" way to make this enchanting (and mana-socketing) process less frustrating, I would really like to know it (as IMO it was a bad game design decision in the first place).

9. POWERSLAY

POWERSLAY New Member

Alright, Since you have asked so nicely. I go into the Divine Armor shop, Buy some of the level 50 pieces of armor, Extract the Materials, Spend about 12m or 24m on powder's, and enchant. I usually buy about 20m worth of armor, and thats usually enough for 2 .. and 1k supplements if enough for 2 armors (without failing once). Its as simple as that, I still offer the service due to the fact that it is Very time consuming and sort of a hassle. But all in all thats it.

1 person likes this.
  10. john

john New Member

Powerslay is great! great service! no scams ever! i highly recommend his service

my reguards - Kiilyou

11. buzzerman

buzzerman Getting there

Thank you so much for clarifying this! Since it seems quite time consuming and you do it so well already, I think I will actually spare myself the hassle and pay to use the service that you so kindly provide for this community (with so many happy customers here, it would be hard to trust someone else anyway)

Thank you again! Good work.

12. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Hey dude,

I got pants and gloves I need to ench to +15...

I can mail you the items when you are on, just let me know what time in GMT you are on =)

13. siloukz

siloukz Proficient

i think am gone start bisines at elyos (but i don't have a lot of time :(

14. moklo

moklo Proficient

wrong...
    buy white lvl50 items from npc in heiron, then extract, products are lvl50-55 enchantment stones, when used with supplements,guaranted 75%or above sucess.

i have been doing that for 2 weeks now....havent u wondered why +15 items are so cheap nowadays. sorry to spoil our secret guys.....

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

ur the idiot.....arent you updated with the current succes rate of using lvl50 stones on lvl50 items with the help of supplements?

when upgrading tahabata, i only use lvl50 stone because it saves me on supplements(+1 to +10=10supplements per upgrade)(+11 to +15 = 20 supplements per ups).

and that makes anuhart and tahabata....useless.......

maybe ur one of the few noobs who bought my +15 anuhart sets for 2b or 500 credits....hahahaha....

poor u, its too late for you to know this things, you cannot benefit from it anymore, almost all players in gamez are now wearing +15.....

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

sorry to spoil ur secret.....buy sanctum/pandemonium armor parts lvl50 from npc in heiron/beluslan then extract. it gives lvl50-lvl55 enchantment stones, there is no need to die in abyss hunting elders.

15. POWERSLAY

POWERSLAY New Member

moklo, I hope you realize that I already told them, You are just pushing the point. There is no need to go back and re-answer the already answered questions.

16. moklo

moklo Proficient

sorry forgot to read the whole thread

17. reflections

reflections Getting there

Hello bro, I was wondering, 1 anuhart glad set + 1 anuhart sorc set + 1 mastarius spear from 0 to +15 would be 450m, right?, if that's so, I want it! or tell me the price!

18. ablindman02

ablindman02 Im A Beast You A Pet Forum Legend

Why are people paying for this service??? Just go to the Potions NPC in heiron or sanctum go to the enchanting assisting materials buy however many you need. its much much much cheaper than this stupid "service"