1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Questions about crafting

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Aviya, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Aviya

Aviya New Member

1. Can I make Kinah off potions and food?
    2. Is there Aetherforging in this version?

I loved crafting :).

2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

You can easily craft any consumable you need, foods are usually bought by Marchutan/Kaisinel Academy's npc although some players prefere other kind of foods (clerics=dragon emperor salad for mr and element resist and other mele classes prefer inessi herb dumpling for crit/accu stat). Aetherforging not available yet.

Aviya likes this.
  3. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello there! Yes you still can make some Kinah out of selling crafted consumables though the market isn't that big compared to before. If you're main concern is getting Kinah, you can sell a lot of things aside from consumables. You can sell +9 Archdaeva Manastones, Omega Enchantment Stones, Tempering Solutions, and a like. There are also other players who sell credits, like 500 credits sometimes go over billions of Kinah. However, everything is subjective to both parties. Also, there's online time exchange. If you access the website, you can see that in your User Control Panel.

Aviya likes this.
  4. Aviya

Aviya New Member

Ty guys!!! So helpful :).

Joze likes this.
  5. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

If you're curious on where to get these items to make some Kinah, you can check these out:

Archdaeva Manastones
    Archdaeva Manastones are usually given from Battleground events and if you go to Linkgate Foundry in Levinshor, you'll get a Linkgate Foundry Noble Ancient Manastone Bundle. However, the manastones pop out randomly. The only ones that come out are usually +9 and below. For +10 manastones, you can get them from Forum events, In-game events, and webshop. They cost 500 credits per piece.

Enchanting Consumables
    You can get these from Battleground events and collecting them from boxes spread out in the PvP area. There are 25 boxes in total.

Online Time Exchange

You just need to go to the website and use your User Control Panel and you'll see it. Once you're there, choose the character where you want the Kinah sent. The rates are different for each account status.

6. Veritas

Veritas New Member

Hey, I tried this today, but my character never got the kinah.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

you have to go offline 1st,or make sure that you have checked the right character for kinah.

8. Veritas

Veritas New Member

Yeah, it sent to another character. Thought I selected the correct one though. ty