1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Every Server Restart Rates Get HUGE Decrease!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Most94, Jul 18, 2018.

?

Rates got a decrease?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Most94

Most94 New Member

On every server restart u guys doing the rates goind down i guess u guys thinking that we are dump and dont will realize it but we do!
    U dont even announce it!
    First the Hards and sharps and now The drop rate!
    U guys have to be kidding us and please dont post under is Rates are the same!
    Rates are not the same.
    90% of the players are complaining about it!
    We switching over here because we dont want to play on retail because the rates are shit there and now u doing the same shit as retail good job Gamezbd!
    So u guys want us to go back on retail i guess!

2. Nanum

Nanum Getting there

Hi,

before the dropweekend 14 witch earring / h now 1.

3. Most94

Most94 New Member

Killed 45 ogre not even 1 soiled
    before the restart i got at least every 5 ogre 1 soiled ogre ring!

4. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

Rates aren't bugged according to the staff and some players so don't waste your time they will just close your thread like they did mine. Seems you can rub the staff the wrong way if you dare claim against their wack rates.

5. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

Somehow you people don't want to understand that it's not GamezDB that is nerfing the droprates. Maybe you don't want to read what people are telling you.
    Here's my final attempt: PA is nerfing the droprate, NOT GamezDB! There is also RNG in the matter. One day you can drop loads, the other day less to nothing. Deal with it or play retail!

EddieVice likes this.
  6. EddieVice

EddieVice New Member

I would like to apologize beforehand if I sound rude. I don't want people to be offended by what I have to say.

I am sorry but this post just reminds me of the whining in retail and the official bdo reddit forums. Like seriously you guys don't get it ... THE GAME IS FLAWED LIKE THAT. BUILT AROUND RNG.
    No one is trying to silence you. The thread was closed because it was getting whiny and toxic.
    The developers in Korea are actually messing with everything. Each and every small patch it gets worse. Then PA decides to add more to the mess and then Gamez devs try their best to implement it on the server and really try hard to remove the BUILT IN handicaps for players.
    Stop demanding for something you have no real proof or clue about.
    If it's such a problem get down and dirty inside the game code and figure it out.
    The game is meant to be a sandbox and to play it for the "long run". If you can farm up all the money you need in a week and get all top sh*t for every character, whats the point? It's not the arrival, it's the journey.
    The whole server is a work in progress. I would like to see any of you try to run their own server and dodge lawsuits.
    Cheers.

HydraGoPC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.