1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

100% Item Collection Increase Scroll

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Most94, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Most94

Most94 New Member

Because im seeing no differents in item drop from monster with or without it i wanna ask the stuff if there is any difference.
    Using it most of the time on gathering where i can see the difference from getting 2 hards.
    But on monster drop like on crescents u still get ever 2-3 hours 1 ring!
    So can anyone from the stuff tell me if i use it the drop rate is increased or not. Dont wanna spend them on monsters if there is like a 1% higher drop rate!

2. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

Not sure friend and I did 2.5 hrs ~ roughly of crescents and he found 8 drops of the ring straight up and 28ish soiled with no drops out of those however myself being in the party I got over 50+ soiled rings only got 1 out of the rings and no pure drops. We are starting to think even with ordered looting it will prioritize the leader if the drop is dropped purely although I got over 30+ more soiled and a lot more scrolls than him but he got all the raw drops. So idk how this scuffed system works anymore in this game or this server. But the scroll did net us way more drops and we were doing this on a level 5 node.

3. Most94

Most94 New Member

@Baba1 hmm.. Look some ppl get they ring out of soileds and dont get drops like me.
    4 days before i got only soileds and 0 drops now i get drops but 0 from soileds so is still the same im not gonna complain about crescents rings rate i think its fine.
    I opend 300 soiled and got 6 rings.
    If u sayed something about and sharps i would complain. I mean right now a sharps gets pre orderd by 6.1-6.5 mil.
    But at the end at 1 hour if u unlucky u get 1 crescents if u lucky u get 2.

4. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

qqqqqqqqqqq
    Still think ring rate is scuffed and with a few drop rate buffs and rng or w/e smiles on you, you can get a solid 5-8 rings an hr but with such market inflation and you are selling for silver then expect a few days to sell a handful of rings sadly. If you are grinding for your own enhancing chances then that's your decision. I know the same friend who got the 8 rings noticed he got 2 hard drops or 2 sharp drops whenever it happened to drop and hes not master + gathering yet while running the scroll so, take it as you will.

5. AynSof

AynSof Banned

this scroll don't work for sure. Also tested it. But Kama Blessing works. Just stack it up.

6. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Double drop chance on an item with 0.005 dropchance is only 0.01 drop chance. Each drop is also separate from each other.

7. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Once Kolka told that the scroll gives only 10% of the drop rate, so with x10 rates its 1000% + 100% from scrool in total only 1100%, so not a big deal in drop rate, but 50% double drop work perfect for alot of stacking loot, like hards and shards and even Krogdalo's Origin Stone .