1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How does the new Evasion feel?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Baba1, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

Looking for opinions on how the new Evasion is feeling for everyone in PvE/P?

2. AmoreS2

AmoreS2 New Member

:D
    I am exited to make time and hours again to return to break accessories, not only saved my game play but also of all of my guild.
    This year's best update was this.
    He took out the monkey distorted characters.:cool:

3. Drella

Drella New Member

He either needs to revert this patch, or fix SOMETHING. This doesn't feel like retail, it feels like he gutted evasion altogether. A 190ap ninja who doesn't even have boss weapons, is close to 1 shotting my 293dp tamer with TET muskans and PEN red nose. If this is not getting fixed or changed any time soon, then I can't play my classes anymore. I'll be forced to play the broken classes here in order to have a good enough pvp experience. I am not happy with these changes.

Edit: Even my heilang is doing significant damage to people. He does the same amount of damage to players, like he does mobs. That never happened before, and I'm sure that wasn't common on official either. Heilang is mostly there for cc's and to get in the way, not for damage.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  4. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

I see some people are talking about Hystria and other places that were harder before are much easier now and feel more official like not much PVP talk outside what you just said so not sure there. Hopefully more people can come forward and post what PVP feels like on most of the classes. Also not sure but I read tamer is really bad here and half the stuff in her kit doesn't even work correctly.

5. Drella

Drella New Member

Her kit worked perfectly fine before. I was taking on 2-3 people at a time. Now? I can't even beat a lesser geared ninja. Tamer wasn't up there I agree, but if you played her right you would be noticed for sure. Now tamer is super trash tier with how the evasion is. I'm certain he gutted evasion too much. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if server lag/desync wasn't so bad at the moment, but because of it i'm sometimes not even safe with the few guards I have on tamer. Would get knocked right out of them. So, now i'm rolling a witch. All i have left to say about this, is that I hope others tell their pvp experience too. I can't be the only one. I know the ninja I fought LOVES this patch, hah.

6. ollie1221

ollie1221 New Member

Completely agree with you @Drella they have fucked this patch massively and now kuno/ninjas are so op. Im a full pen striker with 350 dp and being one shotted by ninjas and kunos. Will be taking a break for a while until this is fixed.

7. SuperCyan

SuperCyan New Member

u guys are idiots, ninjas are op on live this is pretty balanced

8. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Its not about 1 class, its all about Bad damage formula and broken skills mechanics, thats all.

Drella likes this.
  9. Drella

Drella New Member

No sir. A ninja should not be able to one shot. I know ninja is op, but his damage scaling is broken here. With evasion lowered, they do even MORE damage. He not supposed to 1 shot, he supposed to 1 combo when played right. If you go to battle arena, you will mostly see ninjas and kunos. Then it's not just the ninjas like everyone else saying. This patch has made dark knight relevant again due to her mobility and range. The tanks: zerker, striker, mystic, are a meme now. People who barely have 200ap, are taking out these 300dp+ people playing classes that are supposed to withstand a 1 shot combo. The one thing saving them, is damage reduction but not everyone has griffons and urugons. Not everyone will be able to get griffons and urugons, at least not soon. So to sum it up person who is most likely a ninja himself, please watch some ninja videos on live. You will see them COMBOING. Not 1 shotting. This patch is not balanced.

10. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Make some tests with Ninja on free arena and take a video on youtube, then send it to Kolka on Discord with problem explenation and there will be at least some chance to fix the problem.

11. Drella

Drella New Member

I don't know much about ninja's skills, and which ones are doing the most damage. I'll ask someone to do it, if someone hasn't already.

12. darkice

darkice New Member

well, i feel pretty happy with my mystic, I play both mystic and kuno and the damage after the patch has jump up dramatically, i can kill people with mystic too. But yes, range class is too OP atm

13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

wow, by far most of all these post are complaints when the first post was NOT entitled: "Things we want to cry and moan about"
    If you know how to make and maintain a server project as massive as this one then by all means make SUGGESTIONS on how to fix stuff but otherwise..."the following sentence has been bliiiiped due to inappropriate content"...and another thing if you really want to act like spoiled babies why do you not start a website for trolls and the like which has one sole purpose; to moan and cry and complain about EVERYTHING you possibly can?

I do understand your frustration, I have had similar experiences even while on this server, but all I did was ask: "what has happened with the game since I now feel like it is nearly unplayable" (yeah I know it is slightly paraphrased). I asked about the hit/miss problems, I asked about the heavy graphics load when near crowds of other players, but at no point was I like: "NOW EVERYTHING IS RUINED AND I WILL NEVER PLAY ON YOUR SERVER AGAIN, buuuuhuuuuuu! MOMMY!"

Yeah I know, as far as the few people who read the forum goes, I am possibly the least liked person on here because I dare to challenge the "normal" behavior of internet users, but come on people please think about it for a moment and put yourself in their place. Working nearly non-stop on a project like this with very limited staff and resources then receiving almost nothing but hatred/mocking/complaints while none of the people doing the complaining having any idea of what they go through on a day to day basis.

Just take a gigatic deep breath before you start a post aimed solely at being negative, then search the forum to find out if someone else already has posted one like the one you want to make, then either send a PM (Private Message) if it is a problem that no one has posted or if it is just you wanting to complain OR make a new thread using language that is neutral instead of accusing and complaining :)

By the way I have not had a chance to test the Evasion system yet, however without a working "combat info chat" I believe it is anyones guess whether it is working or not :p

HydraGoPC likes this.
  14. Baba1

Baba1 New Member

From what I've read from these comments and in game seems some classes got a big buff in pvp and pve and others suffered I assume with more updates over time we will get evasion/acc very similar to official.

loboram likes this.
  15. AynSof

AynSof Banned

Ninja is a meme. Bet You didn't heard about one guy ,former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine, who said that one million ninjas will come to get people who threatened him xd