1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I lost 6b kinah after I put it on my warehouse that has 10b in it already

Discussion in 'Problems' started by NadzCarl, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

Hi, good day as says on the description I lost my 6b kinah because, basically what happened is I sold my bl shield and prov mace both for 13b kinah and I had 1b with me so, what I did was I deposited my 1b inside the warehouse first then our first transaction was my prov hammer for 5b then after that trade I put the 5b inside the warehouse so i got a total of 6b inside the warehouse now. The next thing is we traded for my bl shield to his 9b kinah then after that trade I went straight to my warehouse because I thought you were able to deposit more than 10b kinah inside of it so I deposited the 9b kinah and after that it just vanishes and only added up for 10b kinah. Is there any possible way I can retrieve if back? Thank you in advance IGN:Nadzneth

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

There is no a way to get your kinah back. Max capacity of kinah stored in your WH and Inventory is 10B.

3. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

Maybe they can refund it? :/

4. Kirnick

As far as i know, refunds aren't given due to players mistakes (although i suppose you weren't aware about this problem...if you're not sure, just ask about everything you don't know just to avoid this kind of inconveniences). You can ask for refunds in case the system presented some glitch.

5. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

Well as far as you can see barely amount of people know anything about this, just like me as back then there hasn't any limitation in case of kinah capacity. There was no information on the forum nor on the gamez aion page that there is a limitation for kinah therefore that is not the players problem as they don't get any information on that. I'm pretty sure that their might be a thread somewhere here that says something about that. But not everyone will want to find this sort of thing in the dept of darkness just for something like this. This kind of stuff should be highlighted as it can be sort of a problem that can happen for a player that isn't informed.

Fracture and Kirnick like this.
  6. Kirnick

I agree, there should be a thread with all the links (with already existent info-threads) that a player may need, plus all the kind of known problems. This link should be spammed in game as the "Staff member won't ask your account info or Remember to vote..." message does.

7. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

@Noyah Madam will you be able to help me with this please?

8. Finaldestiny

Finaldestiny Lead by Example Forum Legend

It would be unfair if it will not be refunded if it really did happen specially if this kinah cap in warehouse is specific only to gamezaion (not sure if this applies to retail). Anybody who's new to the server or have not played for a while would've made the same mistake.

An error message would've been added as a warning when it goes beyond the cap rather than deleting the excess kinah. Players work hard to gain it and anyone would agree that it hurts when you do not benefit the things you worked hard for.

9. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I think that the reason that you won't get any refund for your lost kinah is pretty simple; if one person gets a refund for that, then all ppl would say that they lost their kinah because they didn't know about the limit just to make money without any effort. :(

10. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

There is no refund for this. Next time pay more attention. What else I can say

11. rogine

rogine Getting there

for me to get a refund their should be some further explaination nur a further evidence towards with that issue (an images or videos captured for instance) to make it truth and authentic to be solved. :p:p

12. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

If you know you will need a refund and thus make a video for it... isn't it stupid to put them there is the first place? No one makes a video of sth they don't know will happen... o_O

NadzCarl and Finaldestiny like this.
  13. NadzCarl

NadzCarl Getting there

I don't get it next time pay attention for what? I did not even know such thing exist. No offence but your comment doesn't make any sense at all.

How would I be able to capture this kind of stuff? It just to be happen instantly. What do you want me to do? keep pressing screen shots every second I'm in the game?

I'm hoping that it registered on their system. If so I don't have any proof to give as it just happened instantly.

14. jearn

jearn Getting there

you can put 10b only in warehouse and by character

15. loveheart

loveheart Proficient

Its Ok Bro its only kinah!! it happens to too and they don't refund it if its our mistake. Just divide your kinah in all your char every char can accumulate 10b kinah, that's what i did when i lost my kinah so that i will not make the same mistake again. Once is enough twice is stupidity and trice is super dude hehehehe

16. Orchard

Orchard New Member

Geforce shadow stream records like last 30 - 1 minutes of gameplay I think once you press a specific key.

17. Inightmare

Inightmare New Member

A thread for existing problems should be presented to avoid these kind of mistakes. I, for one, bought sw skill skins not knowing that 2 of it won't actually work as it was intended.

18. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

so you learn your mistakes man ? careful next time.

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I agree too, staff team should spam Carl to fix the bugs cuz hurts innocent players, its not about any player mistake or else.

20. jearn

jearn Getting there

wtb bl item to my kinah

cocosul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.