1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My 2 cents on GamezBDO

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Ermin, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Ermin

Ermin New Member

What i like and dislike about GamezBDO, and some statistics, dont hate me.
    Before i start i would like to say that DEV working like creazy on this servers and doing great jobb of crushing bugs
    and almost everything runs perfectly and smoothly most of the time, here is some of my toughts that would be great if they could take
    a look at. Would be great if we could simply go anywhere and know that we are not wasting time getting alot less silver couse we are farming at wrong place.
    like me i love Kamasilvya but its simply not worth it.

1. Farming

=====================================================================================
    Farming here Values are per/hour and 586 GearScore (Wizard/Ranager/Mystic/DK) all about same give or take.
    This is an avarage of meny hours and runs, Some things here needs to be adjusted like more hard areas should have better rewards

and veterans need toon more resources to advance fruther. Maby simply add golden daggers to fyll in the gap of missing silver i dont know or incresse drops somehow so they will give roughly the same amount of silver.

1. Cresent Shrine = 3,4 Rings /hour 48 Scrolls Written language 7200 Trash Give or take about +black stones 258mil/hour
    2. Pila ku = 0 Sicils 3 Soilds, 4800 Trash 0.2 12-15mil/hour
    3. Aakam = 3100 Trash 46 Written Langauage 0.6 Earrings 1.2 Shard (Black or Red) +black stones 161mil/hour
    4. Hystria = 1200 Trash 37 Written language 0.3 Neckless 0.8 Shard (Black or Red)black stones 102mil/hour
    5. Mansha = 2600 Trash 43 Voodoo Dolls 0.7 Earrings 97mil/hour
    6. Ronaros = 4700 Trash 2.1 Rings 88mil/hour
    7. Desert Naga/Fogan = 7300 Trash, 3.2 Seraphs (those dont sell so let say 12mil), 18 Written Language 380 Weapon Stones and 350 armor more with rocaba = atleast 170mil/hour

2. Gathering/ crafting

=====================================================================================
    Im not crafting/alchemy person my self but this is way to bad here. i dont like this aspekt of the game to be killed as it is now.

Active Gathering/Crafting/alchemy should give 3x more materials and dubble HARD/Sharps this things are lacking bean playing for over 1 year still cant buy meal of any kind and even good feed is missing to feed pets.
    2. Cooking Robe / Alchemy Robes way to low sucess rate (Base Price should be 5mil )

Ingk, KOYOU, Chiroko and 2 others like this.
  2. Icemourne

Icemourne New Member

I have to say some balance would be nice to see and maybe instead of more sharps and hards add chance to get memory frags to and balance all around to make it more profitable

3. kolacic1

kolacic1 New Member

I totaly agree on above statements and will add my thoughts also below.
    Gamezbd grinding is based now on SD if you plan on selling all stuff you have grinded for!!
    Unless u grind crescent solo because these are the only ones you can sell at the mp!
    Except tungrades accessories, however these to grind solo u need a deacent gs to start with which is not aplicable for new players.
    All im trying to say is the world of black desert has many areas and of them could be used to their full potential also for solo grinders, simply by adding a feature like a npc. Whou would buy ur rare accessories that drop for the half price that is worth at mp.
    I would be happy to grind manes and sell all these belts and necks at half price!
    Seraphs a piece for 20mill thats a sweet deal!
    Win win for everyone.
    When u look at the mp right now u have sitting V stuff for 5 bill that no one buys unless u gift someone stuff that shiuld not be the case. Allow us to sell these things for half price to a vendor!
    Devs are working hard here and im sure they are also listening, however they will have priorities which is normal.
    Make this a superb private server instead of just being great!
    Have fun

4. DarthOmen

DarthOmen New Member

I, myself, am mostly a solo grinder. We get it the worst especially getting drops like Ancient Guardian's Seals, Lemoria's as well as Scarlas. We need some sort of way to use the special deals. Like allow people to post 1 thing per hour or something. I realize that the "Find Party" button exists but no one really uses it.. so gg solo grinders :(

5. Kompleksli

Kompleksli New Member

380 Weapon Stones and 350 armor more with rocaba = atleast 170mil/hour that is not true so u can get Armor and Weapon stones with Double drop scroll sure

6. Ermin

Ermin New Member

I allways use scrolls when i farm at my gs u dont need much pearls

I redid the run just to dubblecheck it is about correct but i had little pvp lost about 5min or so messing around got little luckey with seraphs tho ;) [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018