1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Request; What class do you find strongest?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by JonasPD, Oct 11, 2018.

1. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Hey Y'all. :)

So with EU expected tomorrow night, I wanted to make a discussion that could be helpful to players who're looking into playing a new class, or generally new players of GamezBD.

Feel free to make your own template of ratings, if this thread gets a lot of activity I'll sum the class ratings based on everybody's opinion before launch.

Example.
    "Class;" PvE 8.2/10, PvP 5/10 Large Scale Pvp 9.5/10.
    DPS 7/10
    Defense 9/10
    CC 4/10
    Mobility 7/10
    Aggro 9/10
    AOE 8/10

Please include how experienced you would say you're with that class, but don't feel like you're forced to undermine your own opinion about it.

2. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

I don't think any class is stronger, they all have there ups and downs as long as you do the research into which class is fun for you then you will be fine. Look up and read combo guides, research skills, etc.

loboram likes this.
  3. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Please respect the format of the discussion.

4. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

What? I did respect the format of the discussion I stated my own opinion. If you don't believe I did, you can take it up with a MoD or someone like that.

loboram likes this.
  5. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Well if your opinion is that the Warrior has the same AOE as a witch and wizard, and the same mobility as Musa, then I'm sorry I made an assumption about your opinion.
    It's not a secret that playing what you find fun is the best way to go, but you can't just try every class at 61, to see if that's the class just for you, and it's even harder when it comes to late game PvP. That's why I made this thread, to help people who interested in a new class.

Your "Look up and read combo guides, research skills, etc." kinda defeats the purpose of the thread.

6. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Someone may look at this guide and see "Hey Ninja is seems good based on these stats" goes and plays ninja has no fun at all and come back and basically upset over that. That's why I said do your own research don't play the game based on somone's combined opionons play the class on you own terms, play what you think looks fun. No one said u had to take the class to 61, go to youtube and look at all 8+ classes pre-awakened, and awakened. Join the BDO class discords. Look at what you think helps you. Have fun most of all. All classes are well rounded and playable, if you find any bugs report them and they will be fixed. Every class is good in pvp if you know what your doing. Even wizard/witch can hold there own in a 1v1.

loboram likes this.
  7. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

This is not a guide, this is a discussion. Alderman, why can't I make this thread? We know you can watch stuff on YouTube, we know we can Google stuff.
    But why does my thread, where I ask something have to become, no do this instead? I'm not asking where can I find information about classes in BDO, I'm not asking what are all PvP combos for Ninja. I'm asking What class do you find the strongest? where I made some subsections like PvP and CC.

Why is it you answer something completely different from the purpose of the thread? You got you right to your own opinion, I'm not saying otherwise, but please stick to the thread topic and don't make it about something else, Thanks!

8. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Your Welcome.

9. Desann

Desann New Member

the best class in bdo is you
    you make a class to move faster or bad as fck
    you make a class to do ton of dmg or trash dmg
    you make a class to cc perfect or you suck and die instant
    you make a class to like you (sounds weird)
    you need to choise what you like

for exemple me i like zerk,but why i choise this ugly mother fcker???
    simple...i like so much healing skills,mobility and grab
    PvE 9/10
    PvP 10/10 Large Scale
    Pvp 10/10 1v1
    DPS ??/10 depends gear
    Defense ??/10 depends gear
    CC 10/10
    Mobility 9/10
    Aggro 8/10
    AOE 7/10

JonasPD likes this.
  10. SetheEct

SetheEct New Member

Guys its like playing rock scissors paper, noone is the strongest one.

11. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You can have all pen weapon and armor boss gears, all the yellow best accessories to boost ap or dp, have a super high gs/rs around 620ish or so but in the end, its all about the practice and skills.
    Even a not so geared class can take out someone as long as he can cc control the guy.
    Zerk is a sample, stun/grab lock combo and yeah it might take sometime for him to kill you but if he have someone helping him? Your dead meat, perfect sample if you play in RBF.
    I like zerk but I don't use the class because honestly the looks... :p
    There's also the musa, striker, kunoichi, ninja, valk, warrior, wiz..... The rest of the classes? well, never seen high geared ones that can take down a lot of people in RBF, this is just basing on RBF popularity + highest rankings. (my opinion)

12. hudy1431

hudy1431 New Member

Wizard

PvE 10/10
    PvP 10/10 Large Scale
    Pvp 4-5ish?/10 1v1
    DPS best/10 depends gear
    Defense 6/10 depends gear
    CC pvp6/10 pve9/10 (imho)
    Mobility 4/10
    Aggro?? 10/10 i guess
    AOE best/10

but still i think i will try to learn sorc now coz i find wizz boooooring again xd

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  13. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

I agree with that ^

14. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

How is this a discussion helpful for new players? Asking for the strongest class is a common question that does nothing but create fotm toxicity, where people pick a class solely on how well it's perceived to do instead of if it really suits their playstyle.

loboram likes this.