1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Level Cap BDO

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by GodWarrior, Oct 23, 2018.

1. GodWarrior

GodWarrior New Member

First of all, for EU, is it true we will have a level cap of 66? And if thats the case, it will hopefully increase right?

But my main question is, if I were to be the 1st one to hit 66, would I always have rank 1 growth? Or will the excess exp after still count towards the growth ranking

when you are level 66 and gain no exp?

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

NA has that cap for quite awhile.
    Once you hit 66, there are no exp again anymore.
    Growth ranking sure it will appear unless a lot of you reached 66 already.
    It does not have any advantages though based in experience........ My skill exp became a bit slower after hitting 66.

3. GodWarrior

GodWarrior New Member

Thats kind of stupid for the server to have a level cap of only 66 if you can get to level 64 within 2-3 days of playing the server if you do the quests.
    Shouldn't they increase the level cap to like 68 or 70? Thats kind of demotivating because everybody knows the current best moneymaking in this private server is gathering and getting a ton of hards and sharps. If I was level 66 then there would be no point for me to kill normal monsters at that point and the PVE aspect of the game would be completely dead for me because I hate lifeskills. It also completely nullifies any motivation to try to be rank 1 growth because its pointless. Man I actually really don't like this low level cap

4. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

It has always been like that, you do know Gamezbd just turned 1year this October right?
    A lot of people raised that up and heck they event though you get exp after lvl 66 but that was an unexpected bug.
    In the end, the game is a sandbox based mmorpg which aside from PVP which is the end game... life skill achievements such are next to it.
    I did hate lifeskilling at first but I enjoyed it now because there's more you can do than just the same old $#it pvp/pve which is really available on other mmorpgs. Well that's just my opinion..

5. baum

baum New Member

I like the lvl 66 cap because after reaching lvl 64 i am not forced to grind spots with good xp.
    I just go where i want to make money...