1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any news?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by yesyes, Oct 25, 2018.

1. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

Hi
    Several months ago I asked in what condition was melee buff problem that persists on gamez, noyah confirmed that this problem really is a serious problem and assured us that inside talks are already about that topic and we must see changes anytime in the future. I wanted to ask if this problem and solution is in hibernate state because it's been a year or so (if not more with this buff). for those who don't know what I'm talking about is the so called ''buff'' for melees that give big advantage over magical classes. this is initially the reason why we have so many glads and templars who enjoy this advantage rightfully so. amount of damage that comes from glad or sin with 2 swords and basic attacks only, is ridiculous and harmful for already damaged game balance. please care to fix this or at least tweak it.
    enjoy a little gif of ''famous'' glad demonstrating for you on full bl sm.
    [​IMG]

2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

According to me, just glad's attack should be nerfed a bit...temp and sin dmg are fine. On this server temp is OP due to full stigmas, but don't worry...things will change for the worse for temps on 6.X .

3. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Temp dmg is totaly fucked up too :D

4. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

well Templars may not be the first in list but this buff benefits them for sure and no doubt. With tankiness they have they shouldn't deliver damage they do and vice versa - for op damage not so tankiness (ofc not incosideration of several sets). so glads aren't only ones who exploit this buff for their own benefit.

5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Temp dmg is supposed to be like that on this patches (5.8 below), is just that on full stigma server they have all the defensive buffs as well...things will never be fair due to that. But on 6.0+ patch temp skills dmg will be really nerfed.
    As for glads, like i said here there should be a little nerf on the phys attack like 100 PA on less and that damn stumble % which is the most annoying thing, getting stumbled on 1k stumble resist GG.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  6. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

:rolleyes:
    Yeah, when "all godstones are removed". We will have to wait for that too... (cwl)(cwl)(cwl)

Ethereal likes this.
  7. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

@Noyah any upcoming news?

8. Renallia

Renallia Proficient

i want this remudels
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :eek: :eek: :eek: