1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Professional and Artisan Workers Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Szadek, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Szadek

Szadek New Member

Bug Name:
    Professional and Artisan Workers Issue
    Bug Description:
    Even when investing insane amounts of energy, Professional and Artisan workers don't appear to be contracted. On top of it, Skilled workers always fail promotion to Professional.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Go to Velia to NPC Santo Manzi. Invest energy until you get Professional or Artisan worker, verify you cannot get even one.

Get a Skilled worker (even more than one) to level 30 try multiple promotion attems, verify all of them fail that promo.

2. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

I've gotten a professional giant and human before.

3. Szadek

Szadek New Member

If you can confirm it than at least are in the server. I did 10 tries with skilled blue workers (high level all of them), none passed the promo. Plus I and few of my guild mates spent tons of energy looking for a Prof worker or Artisan. Never got one.

I have over 50 Artisan workers on retail, pretty sure that we have an issue on this server on spawning and promotion rates at least, since Rah97 confirmed that he has a professional worker, I will assume is possible to get one. But compared to retail rates are too different and would be nice to investigate them.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty