1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

cut the chance of falling loot

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Spawn9999, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Spawn9999

Spawn9999 New Member

Why cut the chance of falling loot? 4 days ago.
    It was good to play, but now what? stones for 16+ do not fall out now as before (((

2. Irisena

Irisena Banned

Yea. I noticed this as well. At first, i thought it's just my imagination. But after spending 4 gathering sessions and burning 500 ish energy, it's pretty apparent that somehow there's a nerf for this, and don't go "oh it's all RNG" BS on me. So, the question is simply, why? Gathering shards and hards dont make a lot of money, at least not that much that it's broken. And we also consume hards and sharps very fast. I don't see any point on this nerf tbh. Maybe if someone could explain why, I'd be happy to hear it out.

Vixious, Spawn9999 and ramos117 like this.
  3. Assariar

Assariar New Member

Yeah noticed it as well. I am currently sitting at a ratio of 32 hards and 6 sharps using 700 energy. This is retarded. I need so many sharps because I always fail my enhancements with enough failstacks, but I can't get them. I'm pretty stuck in progression thanks to that.