1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem picking main

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by FreshMeat, Nov 19, 2018.

1. FreshMeat

FreshMeat New Member

looking for other thoughts. I got almost every class up to 58-61, swinging below 400 GS for now, just can't pick one, and my wallet can't keep shelling out weapon exchange coupons . Trying to avoid ninja and mystic since they're a dime a dozen, and not a fan of dk or kuno or striker. So a little stuck on what's left that's good to drop time and silver into. Hoping a little outside input can clear things up for me.

2. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

If youre below 400 gs, dont use weapon exchange coupons, I would only use it for PEN weapons. Try Musa, theyre pretty op. It's all about playstyle though, idk what yours is so I can't really give you any real advice.

3. Villain

Villain Proficient

I was in the same boat as you. I started as DK, but I didn't like the PvP style, (cooldowns like crazy). The pve was ok, but I couldn't do higher end content like aakam or hysteria, so I switched to Wizard. Wizards were great, I hardly used potions when I grinded, but the PvP was awful. The striker/mystic meta limited my options from a dps to more of a support role (slows etc...). I could engage, but I couldn't kill. Then I made the switch to musa. The PvE clearing speeds are incredible, very fast. I can engage, support and kill targets, and if I need to retreat, I dash away, and dash is a superarmor, so Musas can have 6-9second super armors.

The point: I enjoyed Musa I think you will too.

4. Ellorgil

Ellorgil New Member

Go TAMER or go home!

But don't go home with your Tamer cos you'll get arrested :cool:

Rah97 likes this.
  5. ryx1968

ryx1968 New Member

Thoughts about berserker? I'm enjoying the animations despite the ugly face.

6. Shinrou

Shinrou New Member

Berserkers are fun and do well in high end grinding spots and in any type of pvp.

7. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

I would wait for Archer :D he looos amazing :D

Im alt guy, have all classes at 58+ ... but im alt guy, im not gona "main" anythink ... can make 500mil/night so gearing is not an issue ..

i would say try Lahn, she has great sustain, good damage, mobility, can fly so she isnt stopped/slowed by falling and can just fly to other pack below ,.. and she will be great for Drieghan when it comes out