1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stop nerf all the ways to make silver!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Onisor, Dec 6, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is not a place for being rude to people, but because I call it out as I see it then to some players I may seem like a bully but that is only because I am not giving into their "moans/whining/crying" about the server when there is nothing to complain about at all. The problems with the server are being adressed and when the exact same post has been answered more than ten times only to be reposted by different players then at some point someone will have to speak out against those who continually think that complaining about the exact same thing that ALREADY has been answered is going to have an effect.

I do get that this is a place for players to voice their opinions about the different topics however what you are doing is merely attacking me on a personal level, not adding to the thread or making your opinion about the TOPIC heard. So please read the server rules before you just troll-on here.

2. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

"but that is only because I am not giving into their "moans/whining/crying""
    Tell me why you can make a post about disabling camo with yes being the only answer people can give, because you clearly have a huge problem being pk'ed, just like the rest of us playing on the server.

I'm not defending this guy for making a post about whatever he so pleases, as far as I'm concerned he's not breaking any terms, not any violation, the reason I'm calling you out is that you clearly have a problem with it, yet I see you making posts about whatever pleases you, and you even go to the extent of making people poll answers you yourself made, with both of the options completely disregarding an option like, I dunno maybe not change anything at all? Then when I commented on how biased you made the poll and you wouldn't have that because that's not to your liking.

You say I'm personally attacking you and being rude, how exactly am I doing this? Also please elaborate on why you're not personally attacking people just for "not giving into their "moans/whining/crying" about the server when there is nothing to complain about at all." I really fail to understand why I disagree with you is a personal attack, but you disagreeing with anyone is just you being smart and seeing through bs.
    This isn't a snowflake safespace, you and not beyond any of the rest of us, and we're not beyond you, if we disagree we're welcome to say why we do so, so are you.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There are simply SO many things in this that I do not understand, but all I can think of is please try to read the post you are referring to: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/disabling-hide-name-from-camo-outfit.224433/
    Where I CLEARLY state: "So if we had to choose between either turning it off in the open-world, or turning it off permanently in the whole game, which would you choose?"
    Also ANYONE can make a poll here on our forum, it is at the bottom of every single new thread before you hit the Post button :)

About what ""he" pleases or posts" I am at a loss since I do not know who it is you are talking about, as well as starting the answer with "because you clearly have a huge problem being pk'ed, just like the rest of us playing on the server" since that would include everyone playing not liking to be Player Killed and yet you are somehow against me speaking out on that topic?

About the me being smart (which I cannot argue with) and others not being has never been said by me or even hinted at, what I HAVE said is my opinion towards some players who want to use our server -and apparently our forum as well- for being aggressive and rude either towards other players or the community/staff/server. It has been answered the first time around by staff members as well as consecutive posts that were all essentially the same, like I have now said to you more than three times, which lead to me not being nice about the answers I was giving when the original post HAD BEEN ANSWERED!

I know that you are somehow involved in this personal business I am having but to start flaming/trolling me on this site is outrageously over the top especially if you do not take the time to actually read what I write.

4. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

I'm reading what you're writing, do me the favor. Do the same.

Nitair and Ellorgil like this.