1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Market Place Overstacked

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AdrielTheDK, Jan 28, 2019.

?

Do you guys support this idea to sell items to market at a lesser value that are not selling onMP?

1. Good Idea

83.3%
  2. Bad Idea

16.7%
  1. AdrielTheDK

AdrielTheDK New Member

I've noticed that the amount of new players incoming are reducing daily and also the amount of weapons and or gear being posted is increased.

My suggestion is, that you could either add a market place option to sell the item to the market place npc for the price of the item minus the tax exemption which is market place collection 20%.
    So for example if someone wants to sell PEN stuff, or junk boss weapons that people get from bosses. that sit on the market and never sell. With this option they would be able to sell the boss weapon, gear or boss armor drops or anything in general that sells on the market. It would be convenient if players had the option sell those weapons and receive only 80% of the item value instead of the full 100% for people with premium. Those without premium will get 60% of the value since they only get 80% without the premium benefits. If you see it as a problem you could put the tax deduction at a higher rate then, like 30-40% so it really can't be abused to make billions of silver. so they would really take a bigger loss from waiting days trying to sell it on market place instead of getting nearly just half the value through this option. @Kolka

Items that people need will actually sell on the market place, such as Enhancement Items, certain Accessories, Life Tools etc, you get the point.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    h4d3z likes this.
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

An old topic, your not the only one who noticed and suggested that :)

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/market-place-overstacked.225555/#post-2156912

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/pen-items-dont-really-sell-anymore.223134/

BTW, that has been the case since PEN items overflowed in the MP. Just the accessories are the ones that are usually out of stock.
    Surely when retail/official gets the auto sell in MP we will get it as well soon. Last time I heard about it, it was being tested in their global test labs (retail/official).

loboram likes this.
  3. AdrielTheDK

AdrielTheDK New Member

yeah well im bringing it up again bud. It needs a fix asap
    new player influx isn't rising enough for those items to sell out.

4. Furu

Furu New Member

I think this is a great idea and i'm fully behind it! @Kolka
    The server is earning tons of money by people buying premium to get their PEN weapons sold... I've spent more money on this server than I ever did on retail and progression is still slow even though this is a private server. You also need tons and tons of artisans to repair your boss gear. I leave my PC on for 24 hours to get 4800 pearls and can only repair my gear a few times with that...

my (other) ideas I have to improve this server:

- reduce free pearls per hour and give pearl boxes from grinding/skilling, this encourages active play instead of 90% people standing at the marketplace/afk'ing

- alot of players farmed full PEN back when SD was 100%, all these players want competition in PVP because the endgame is mostly PVP.. New players take way longer to reach that level of gear, there is nothing fun about oneshotting people with lower gearscores, that is just too easy, might be fun at the start but everyone needs some challenge once in a while... Right now on each server there are 2-5 people grinding the BEST SD spots (with a total of 2500 players logged in on EU) which proves SD is not worth it anymore. Meaning 90% of the player base is at the market/afking or doing bosses which is bad.

- Make weekend events where items drop which you can exchange for better gear. Shakatu Seals are a good example of this. If you save these up you can buy Muskans/Dim get kzarka/dande boxes and stuff... Lower geared people doing bosses have such a low chance at better gear and the rich are only getting richer because they will always be in the top DPS bracket with more chance at drops. Nightvendor is also a joke, i've already spent billions on NV and haven't gotten Dim/Muskans etc... So weekend events where shakatu seals drop from farming/skilling would be nice (again to encourage active play).

- Overall try to complement the RNG of this game by providing longer/grindy methods with 100% assurance of getting gear/items for the people who want to put in the work and time (like the shakatu seals).

Peace!

5. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I would vote no for your suggestion. That's also quite an assumption to make about afk-ing to get Pearls.
    I like the system as is, because I get Pearls during active engagement as well as when I put my character into afk mode; besides *skilling* is mostly AFK mode anyway with the exceptions of gathering and active fishing ... maybe active horse skill training as well.

dziku likes this.
  6. Lnhzz

Lnhzz New Member

The Market System already have been updated and fixed that problem because we now sell the item directly to the market. But I don't think Kolka mind or will update it asap.

7. drayken

drayken New Member

The system should be really simple, who knows if they'd be able to put it in place though.
    • Allow the instant sale of items for a reduced value at the marketplace
    • Once sold to the market, the item is listed at its full price
    • Once bought, the full price money goes down a sink
    So it'd act as a silver sink and benefit both sellers & buyers by adding an incentive to sell. Marketplace would essentially be equal to an NPC shop stocked by players.

h4d3z likes this.
  8. Villain

Villain Proficient

Supply and demand.

9. drayken

drayken New Member

Wow very insightful and of great value to this thread which is trying to offer suggestions to fix an ongoing issue.

10. Villain

Villain Proficient

I'm sorry, but it really is that simple. As many others have said the new marketplace will trickle down and we'll get it eventually. Retail just got the Devour system, meaning we're on track to getting it soon.

11. Furu

Furu New Member

Villain.. There is not alot of supply yet too expensive to be worth it that is the problem. please don't comment on something to sound clever and have it totally wrong at the same time. Thanks

12. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hmmm PEN armor and weapons are over stacked right? I think that is what he means.
    Accessories are the only ones that usually runs out in MP.

13. Villain

Villain Proficient

Lol ok. Carry on.

14. drayken

drayken New Member

PEN items are not overstacked, they simply don't sell. PEN item supply is very low, it's just that the demand is even lower. That also has nothing to do with the suggested features within this thread. At best, the most popular PEN weapons/armours have been sold 250-400 times in the history of GamezBD, while having maximum 10-20 of them for sale at any given time. The reasoning for that is simple: Most players who can afford them already have them, Players who can't afford them can't buy them (because of an inability to sell high value items like Ancients to Seraps) & some players prefer to enhance to PEN themselves.

So this PEN "overstacking" as you describe it would actually get fixed fairly quickly if these suggestions were implemented, as more players would actually have the ability to purchase TET/PEN off the market.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  15. Winix

Winix New Member

Hello,

I registered just to give my opinion on this suggestion...

As a new player, i just cannot agree more ! If that system was possible to be implemented it would, in my opinion, really help everyone...
    Everything that i loot now are some shitty green gears... who wants to buy those ? not many people...so since i cannot make money with what i loot, i also cannot buy much from the MP. And yes there is lot of ways to make money but everyone as a different ''game style''.
    But having a maximum reserve for an item before automatic sell would be the best option to make sure there is always some for those who needs thoses...

16. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

That is why it will come soon here because it is already available in retail servers global test servers months back. So it should be coming here but not sure how soon.
    There was an old thread about this as soon as we heard about it being available in retails global test lab and everyone agreed that this SHOULD BE implemented in gamezbd as well.