1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special Party

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Elibriss, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Elibriss

Elibriss New Member

Hey I just have some questions regarding special parties.
    1. If you leave the party, do you still get silver from items that are sold?
    2. If something sells for more than 1 million silver, does it still go to your mail? (I've had a few seraph necklaces and I always watch the auto collect silver and nothing is ever above 1,000,000 silver, and there are no other special marketplace sold notifications after the auto collect)
    That's all, any help would be much appreciated!!!

2. Elibriss

Elibriss New Member

Oh I just looked back and found that you can get items if you leave the party, but I actually did have a 3rd question:
    Can you get the silver for the items if you are offline? Like do a special party then log out and collect silver when you get back on? Thanks again!

3. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

1. yes, to thad i will add, when the party splits (from 4 people in SD to 2 x 2 SD) then you get only money from the items by you and the second person, not the people that are too far
    2. not sure here .. actualy i think yes ... i remember getting thinks like scrolls that you get more than 1mil in mail ... just not sure about the big money items like seraps
    3. yes , that would sucks if you would lose 300+ mil just because you disconected or server restart happened :D

Elibriss likes this.