1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I know this has been already discussed, but...

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Tesseract, May 8, 2019.

1. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Just like the tittle says, i know there has been a discussion on this already, but, how much time do we have to wait? I literally died in 5 seconds and got stunlocked to the end of the earth. And I wasnt even being attacked by the whole zerg, I only got jumped by 3-4 people... This really discourages me to play the game, lol. The other day I was dueling with this glad called scarymovie and he could beat my ass 1v1 EASY. How i'm supossed to tank a group of people if i cant even handle 1 guy? Not just that, after a couple minutes, a ranger girl dueled me and dropped my hp like i was running cloth. I'm happy we finally managed to update the game, but please, fix the defensive stats soon!

Rubyah and jigzzz like this.
  2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

If the stats was working properly the fights are ment to last longer not last 5 seconds

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Formulas are so messed up! If I am waiting for nothing, please tell me now already :(

4. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

Well you are not supposed to tank a group and if 3-4 ppl jump on u you will die in less than 5 sec, especially when removing shock took you 2 seconds (maybe your tactical choosing but that took deadly too long). but I can't blame you cuz for last several, if not every patch, gave u false sense of tankyness on cleric. you couldn't kill cleric in 1v1 and you still can't unless cler messes up so just because u lost some 1v1 is not a guarantee of system being broken. once in a long time game feels playable atm and somehow ppl who played invincible or op classes last patch now are just crawling out from cave to argue how not op their class became xD get a grip

Waspswizzler and Shuvi like this.
  5. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yow! I play clericoo too but to tell you honestly I'm good with the stats already, I can 1v1 glad/ranger/temp/sm/sorc even Assasins. But of course seeing the Video it really discourages me that a cleric dies to 4-5 sec only, Kirnick can kill me to 2-4 sec (lmao).

6. imrahil

Thing is ur not ment to hit more then 10k in pvp but here ya do even in pvp the damage is wrong on retail I hit nearly 100k fully buffed here can't even hit half that

7. Rubyah

But clerics have done it before the update. Clerics can tank a bunch of homies ya know. Thanks for the word "PLAYABLE" sire. As for me, everything is imbalance. But yeah, OP classes now are raging and claiming godliness, LOL. As if it worths wew

8. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

just because something used to happen at some point in the past doesn't mean it should happen at all times, things change and there is nothing wrong with either adapting to them or leaving. what happened to common sense

9. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Aside the broken formula, Assassin is the only class which has a good chance to bring down a Cleric if well played. Messing up with buffs and dps skills may lead to a failure and in case to lose the match too since cleric can swap build support/dps while healing, when sin is just for dps, therefore if may even use mag defense set, slowly HP will fall down. Everything is in your skill timing.
    Talking while having no defensive buff: you should know that's not really true, AT can reach such DMG with 3rd stage skills NON crit, gunner (critical cannon) and sorc as well...sin not really but pretty close, counting you're faster and having crit.

10. Rubyah

It is about the system my dear. I know you wouldn't mind coz u feel so OP using a bugged class. Go to NA and experience the best 6.x version. And the word "accepting" is a bit outdated which was used by dumb aristocrats. Do not talk about common sense when you don't even know the statistics and you even lack logic.

Since I don't want to outplay other players with my OP class, you need to be awarded for your common sense! I thank you ^_^

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Ethereal likes this.
  11. yesyes

yesyes Proficient

ah why on earth would you assume I play op class without any proof to secure it. for the sake of an argument I could just mash you with mud for that behavior but I'm here not for that. scroll up every thread about ''broken system'' and ull see its just bunch of people claiming they found the flaw because they had a bad time playing and only 1 or 2 people who speak some actual facts. my advice to you is either argue the point or don't throw accusations like everything is imbalance here out from nowhere. just because last patch favored some ppl more is not an valid point for it to be like that always. thats the common sense ''my dear''

12. imrahil

Ur wrong nick on retail ultimate vs ultimate u hit only 8k in pvp with kinetic slam or idium strike or idium barrage non crit buffed and 12k crit only skill that hits hard on retail in ravenger cannon and even then that is crit of nearly 15k fully buffed every skill a tech does is over 15k non crit or more and that's not normal damage

Even with defence buffs on sin shouldnt kill any high defence class in 4seconds or less no matter the buffs the sin is using same with ranger does the same only thing they can't kill in 4seconds is templer cos all the high defence gaining skills they have and the lack of need to change to greatsword from sword and shield cos u deal same amount of damage with them when u shouldn't
    Sorcs still hit like noodles to the face still, clerics out dp sorcs when they shouldnt chanters out dp glads temps out dp glads sins out dp all rangers can only kill cloths nothing else even then its luck if they do shields go in one hit from any class doesnt matter what class cos the damage is absurdly high when it shouldn't losing 50k health in 4secs is not normal and if u can't see that then u are clearly blind nick

Tesseract likes this.
  13. Kirnick

Minion, cubics, retuning stats (not PvP enchanted stuff, hence same PvP Attack/Defense) will change the dmg a little bit. No need to talk about it since 8k or 10k isn't a big difference. Point is: you can reach a similar dmg in pvp when your enemy has no defensive buff.

14. imrahil

Yer might be able to but the damage is still wrong here even with full cubics full lvled up minion best rolled stats on items still its broken

15. Kirnick

Agree, never said the opposite. Due to the broken DMG/Defense forumula...everything falls apart. Cubic stats are still giving 1/4 of the full stat, minion helps just a bit for the HP (7500 or 5k=1-2more hits) crit/accu 100% useless, mag/phys attack just let you do 180-200 more dmg (stage 3-4/lvl7). Retuned stats won't help that much, 20 phys/mag attack/defense won't affect that much...people want these "best" stats just because they want to feel OP with their little, while the only thing they should mind to, is about their knowledge about the game and tactics/play-style (talking about the REAL system, not this one on gamez).

16. imrahil

Exactly no point in the nerfing of classes cos it still a problem u can't play with a play style atm if ur smashed by any physical class with magic type danger that's temps sins chanters when damage formula is wack atm

17. Kirnick

It's not a class problem, not about sin/ranger/chanter/temp/sorc and so on...is a general broken system (broken/bugged class skills included). Obviously sin/ranger do more dmg due to its buff, same for temps and its defense. There's nothing to complain, just need to wait that day things will work properly.
    As for GLADS, without blue/red berserking your dmg isn't anything special, they work more on stun/stumble/pull system until they have berserking again.
    Referred to every1: LEARN classes and adapt to the new (future ones too, ofc) systems. Read more people's opinions and STUDY the game as much as you can.

Ethereal likes this.
  18. Tesseract

Nah, you wrong as hell. The cleric was meant to be a tanky toon that did almost NO dps and that could HEAL a lot, thats why you get so many shields and amplification stats to your HB and resistances. I know that it seems that I suck at cleric because I'm complaining, well, I actually dont, lol. I've played it a lot, and I know (or at least, used to know) when to use CD's. But now, everything has changed. The game is broken. The game was MEANT to be played in group, not 1v1, thats why toons have unique abilities and playstyles that fits to group fights. Not because now you can 1v1 everyone it means its balanced, lol.
    The one who should "get a grip" is you. Just because you (you are the only one i've seen saying everything is fine and its more playable than before) think the game is balanced now, does not mean it is. The majority of people are complaining, and that should mean something.

Nah, wrong again. Is not about "common sense", or even "adapting or leaving". You are saying that I should quit the game because I'm angry about the bugged stats? I recently came back just to watch a support class being killed in 5 seconds. How do you adapt to a change on your class so drastic that you are not able to tank 1/4 of what you did before? Or you implying I should go dps cleric because I can no longer be a defensive toon? pff. Have you ever played cleric?

"just because something used to happen at some point in the past", more like, something that has been the way it is since day 1 in the game
    "doesnt mean it should happen at all times", yes, because changing a playstyle 180º is something that was meant to happen in 1 update

19. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

First of all, the physical formula is indeed based on NA but with our own twists and improvements. It doesn't necessarily have to be just like the source. Don't forget that it's a full stigma server and one of the reasons you don't find the "balance" you're looking for. So for all the curious people who think they know how things work behind the scenes but basically have no idea: damage = skill damage + physical attack - physical defense. As for the "bugged skills", think something is not working properly? Report it and it will be fixed if it is actually broken.

Shuvi and Gravity like this.
  20. Tesseract

If that's how damage works, why, when running an almost full phy def build, the damage is the same as it is when i'm running something different?