1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolka, you're wrong.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by PTSD, Jun 6, 2019.

1. PTSD

PTSD New Member

I quote. "You need compare population by time of year, for example year ago in same time 05.06 we had 1900-2000 online, now it x2 more."
    here's the topic in question

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also you closed the topic, which was a DISCUSSION thread, thus not letting people discuss the problem. it is a problem. let people voice their opinion.

basically, a year ago you had the NA server. 1900-2000? great now it's 1759. that's a decrease.
    and it is a decrease without counting the amount of players that only AFK all day and crash the economy with their pockets full of horse money. because let's be real who can count that. not me, but you could probably.

@loboram gimme your thoughts on the whole player activity thing. thank you

Powerblazing likes this.
  2. Judgy

Judgy New Member

wait wasnt a year ago only one server? im not trying to defend kolka but what he said is correct since a year ago it was just one server with that many people. That means that now that its 2 servers the people that played in "NA" moved to the EU server and now while NA has less then 2k there was alot of people that played from EU. So in that regards it actually doubled in population since 2k from EU and 1.76k from NA making it a little over 3.7k players in total compared to the 2k it was a year ago. I understand peoples hate to some of the things that changed but at least understand what is being said.

Toenail and Lareldal like this.
  3. Harvest

Harvest New Member

I'm still new here, but anytime I set up a new gaming account for a game I intent to stick around in, I'd to like to have a presence in both NA and EU for raids and pvp eventually so there is that.

4. Kamara

Kamara New Member

There is a decline imo but its not because of the economy or trainers with a pocket full of silver which I will address in a minute. This game is about getting geared, then moving into a guild ranked for node wars afterward. The real issue is that in the beginning of this game silver was abundant, hard and sharps were abundant, drops were plentiful, and yes big money could be made training horses because it took less time and the payouts were big...not so much these days along with everything else. Now there is a wall of the haves and have nots who have all their stuff while pushing "gift premi and I might sell you one of my pens"or "if you buy my pen I'll gift you premi"...sounds like a racket? That's because it is. Newer players chase the carrot on a stick while nerf after nerf is thrown down making them more desperate to get those pens. I've been here long enough to observe this pattern and the decaying changes. In the end people just get mad and give up, or get tired of hurry up and go broke doing it all over again. I recall when premi was a must have for enhancing. Not so much when you get to acc's these days. They can toss numbers at us all day long and say "see here's the percentage" but in the end the results don't collaborate with said numbers. I came a breath from rage quitting this enhance weekend, but truthfully there is no game on the market that I'm really interested at this time. So I've decided for the time being to stop worrying about getting geared, or joining a node war guild and to just be happy with my 49 that doesn't require gambling with ingame silver or real world money buying premi. No this is not what I wanted, but it does remove the frustration till better options are available.
    And before the flaming begins...No I'm not one of those people that want everything handed to me. I do have several pens but most I acquired before many of the changes we now have and I enhanced the majority myself. I also use to maintain a premi monthly (because it was worth it before the changes), then I just got premi for when I enhanced, which I will no longer require having given up on that aspect of the game now. This is my solution. Others just got mad and left.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Elyann and LordXenon like this.