1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

THE SERVER

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by llspacemonkeyll, Jun 18, 2019.

1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

Hi guys since I came back I cannot help but notice how this update changed a lot of player's opinions and decisions... Before I start I just want you all to know that I AM NOT implementing anything this is just an opinion and honest suggestion. WHY AM I doing this? Because I believe that dealing with a problem is not running away from it but FINDING solutions to it.....So don't be mad at me for what I am about to say because I am just trying to help hehe :)

I have no problem with the update what so ever because I can EASILY ADJUST and I have my own PC and net connection
    so here we go:
    POPULATION DECREASE
    1 -(FIRST)I spoke first to the people I know In game (will not mention names) but spoke to old school payers that still play.
    2 -(SECOND) The game hasn't changed the quality of graphics or what so Low standard pc's can still handle it...personal or pc shops so its definitely not an issue
    of PC shops not being able to handle it..
    3 -(THIRD / THIS! is probably where and why I will get my butt whooped by comments and rants but....here goes :p)
    ----> 60 - 70% of the server's players are Filipinos like me so to do a fair assessment of things I went to three PC rental shops here in Baguio City Philippines that cater to Gamezaion players..... It was total dust bros and sis...I took time to speak with them and asked why they decided to play other games...(This also could be a reason because Aion is an old game now and the newer generation would probably prefer a shooting MMO game with Lil pump in it or migos.) MMO isn't much of a thing. But after a series of three pc shops and couple of interviews they said that what made it difficult is the voting...

<===NOW this===> Most people said they still want to play but I since I played since 2010 I know the voting is important because we get credits and that = power in game- gears,skins,kinah,... credits is the real currency of gamez… I know before that it is not per (IP address / one account) voting which MADE IT EASY for 10 people who play gamezaion in a pc shop to all have a chance to vote twice a day. Now its IP and Device....which makes it totally hard....Im just saying I tried watching a former friend get back by himself but he honestly said it was too hard since people now have to "RACE" against other renters to vote on that IP address HAHAHA and who WINS?
    THE staff of the computershop (bantay) wins cuz he's the one opens the shop n closes it lol he gets to vote...this makes people quit or move to another game ALSO
    ((((((MOBILE VOTING OFF)))))) …… ME and other player who knew the voting is via per account / IP address and per PC has resulted in donating by [ load on phone ]and it worked well but now it has been removed (which I don't know the case but I know its NOT gamez' fault).

So this is just an opinion and remember that I did a careful live research outside to do it looking and sounding like a 100% DWEEB/NERD at it lol.

-many say it isn't the prices went down or is expensive in webshop is the problem...it isn't.....its just that 60%-70% players play in net shops due to poverty (reality) and so few get to vote...no easy load mobile donate...so it WEARS them down slow and bores people and who finally decides to throw in the white towel and quit because it take forever to even get 500 credits.....

OPINION
    Anything we do ingame to improve the events, pvp map is getting overshadowed by players mentality of need to think about (getting credits fast VS trading time to get gear VS getting full geared)...to actually have that comfort confidence to pvp knowing your set is NOT weak.

*NOW Spacemonkey runs to the corner all curled up hiding face getting ready to have vegetables thrown at him for this post..... :s

Love this server...I'll do whatever it takes to help try n get it back being LIT. :)

Please don't take this down and let people say what they think we need to suggest now as a community to help the server.

Picex, Luff, Waspswizzler and 2 others like this.
  2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

well man u did a really lot if u really gone to shops and interview them . And having their ideas wrote down here is good thing also . Now it is on ups how they will deal with this

llspacemonkeyll likes this.
  3. llspacemonkeyll

I did bro...its like they said in tagalog "bakit ka pa nag lalaro niyan? R** (I dnt want to mention name of game) na ang new game ngayon nakakatamad na kasi mag simula ulit pagkatapos ng lahat ng trading at hirap, naguunahan pa kami mag vote ditto para sa credits" .
    in English "Why are you still playing that game? R**(I dnt want to mention name of game) is the new game now and its too tiring to start over again after all that trading and hardship and we race each other to try and vote here for credits".

The best thing I could tell most of them is "im sure people just wanted to try other games or things but Im sure we can/ or all comeback and make new exciting fun memories with gamezaion…..
    that was all I can do...lol and they watched me try to pvp around the map while they stood behind me hehe.

4. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

The same questions I want to ask! LOL

I want to know the things, the current meta of this realm. Tell me pleyz!

5. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

2010 player din ako pero di na rin xa nkakaexite na laro na tulad date..masyado boring ang pvp..dahil sa mga event na iniintay na lang.mas gusto ko pa tambay at titigan yung high resu na grapik na char ko..habang nag eemote..haha
    at buggy din pala.. isipin mo chanter ako pag namatay iisaisahin ko nnmn ung mantra at skill at pots..grabe..

6. ombinx

ombinx Proficient

agree with this post.. just keep 10 mins online rules before vote.. 1ip = 1 account doesnt work at region that mostly play at net cafe.. (we are not rich ppl who have phone with internet connection)

7. uniiaa

uniiaa Getting there

The best pvp gears are almost free now, its not pay to win anymore, the only expensive things are skins from weekly, go donate for it.
    The votes works ok right now, it keeps players from exploiting votes, and make credits still valuable not garbage.

8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I can vote with my phone.
    The events have been improved unlike last week's events, everything is a damnation. Bugged events, but they fixed it.
    It's easy to get gears actually. 15 credits per part of the set/access. In 300 credits, you can get yourself full geared. I would understand that cafe players can't go easily gear themselves up because of the IP yes. But the real struggle is... the manastone fasteners, on how you open your manastone slots to get actually "geared". I've already said these in a different thread and I'm saying it again, We need to get that boss back where you can kill it like a normal mob, few hits then the boss dies, easy farming of manastone fasteners (if you got a anomos weapons, extract it then you'll get fasteners), but it's a whole lot different now, staffs are facing bugs. After they fix one, another one pops out. Endless bugs.

Credits are still expensive somehow but people are trading it on a cheaper price to get themselves geared. The key here is: They should make something that would make the economy rise again or at least do some events because after the battleground events in-game, it's boring to go around or stay in Lakrum doing nothing.

9. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

First of all, I personally don't think there's anything wrong with voicing out your opinion. Specially, when it comes to concerns or issues related to the server. You pointed out issues that probably not all of us can agree on or even saw this was part of the issue but, it is definitely something worth considering if we want this server to be as lively as it used to be. There are a lot of reasons why the population has decreased. It could be that the game is old and people have moved on to something new and different. It could also be that the player base it once had, have now grown up and don't have much play time or due to the fact that people were turned off because of the bugs that existed. There are a lot of reasons why.

All I can say is that if people really wanted to play, they will play. I get that voting was a main source to get geared on this server for most of you who are unable to donate. While I agree with you that something has to be done in order to fix the voting issues for people to be able to vote when they are playing at internet cafe's with the same IP Address, people must understand that not everything can be handed to you. Players still need to make an effort. I've seen so many things that changed on this server. The prices have gone down drastically. You are now able to afford what once took you months to afford. If there are any bugs, @Noyah is always on top of it, which actually surprised me as well. As far as I have seen, she has worked tirelessly to keep this server running. As long as you report what needs to be fixed, she forwards those issues for the devs to take a look at, after testing or after reviewing valid proof of the issue/issues.

My suggestion is maybe @Noyah can take a look at adding credits to one of the BG's or gaining credits from killing certain mobs/bosses in certain areas to address that particular issue. That way, players have other ways to get credits rather than just depending on voting, or they could fix those voting websites and IP issues for people who play on internet cafes. Just don't ask for too much. Remember we still need to put forth the effort if we want to really get something that we want. My two cents.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    ombinx, Luff, wolfik332 and 2 others like this.
  10. llspacemonkeyll

actually this is 100% true...couldn't agree more...I guess some part of me knew this "that people wanted to try new things and a lot got old of the game and grew tired" I guess I just couldn't accept reality and waited for someone to just say it till it hits me like a Monday wakeup call.... Fendi's right...if people really do wanna play they will do whatever it takes.

Luff and Fendi like this.
  11. johnreyes

johnreyes New Member

also been here since 2010, but not able to login for some time now, just logged in to buy pvp gears worth 15 credit each, all the points of ts are correct, as a player and a shop owner that case is very much correct but in my shop i let my players vote, before when we have many gamezaion players we schedule who will vote on a day. since its every 12H 2 person can vote,but things get awry because of this reasons that the game became dull, 1st. of which are the broken quest, we are aware that we can get rare in game items that via quest either campaign or sub, 2nd. people nowadays want to rush things, and if they cant get it fast then goodbye game, a trend that is present in today trending games, unlike before that you have to grind to be able to get items. today's gamer's especially the young 1's want it in an instant,no more knowing the content which makes the mmorpg exciting, as this trends continues so is the fading of mmorpg games, by the way i'm still maintaining mg aion NA and gamez updated because i still have few players and told me that pvp is dead in server

Fendi likes this.
  12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

There were a lot of events before that gave players credits and it was stopped because people were abusing them. Just like everything else, people always abuse the system no matter what. In this case though, it is unfair that other people can't vote if someone's already voted in that same internet cafe. There has to be something to be done about that. Who knows, they might consider it.

Sad truth.

azuna and johnreyes like this.
  13. Kering

Kering New Member

i sooo lag

14. azuna

azuna Proficient

it always happen having a delay on casting .delay on releasing those skill after casting