1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf in grinding spots?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Chunn, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aggrevated

Aggrevated New Member

Server is becoming just like retail in my opinion Buffing PVE and increasing the drop rate might just revive the server again MP is mostly empty i see a lot of people invested in Lifeskilling including my self the server just became really passive in terms of obtaining money

ArchDevil likes this.
  2. Goemon

Goemon New Member

Up. I think they should buff grinding. I moved to gamez becuz i know grinding will be easier than retail. I still play my retail accnt and oh boy I can say gamez and retail has only a bit of a difference when it comes to grinding(at least for me). I think buffing pve will really make gamez better becuz i know players who left might come back and it will attract more players to come and play on gamez as well.

3. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

The biggest issue is enchant chance on pri and duo accessories. So what if I drop 4 or more crescent in an hour if I fail 8 times in a row PRI with 30 fs.
    So we end up playing "hidden retail", there is almost only usless crap on market and no one sells tri crescent for example and if he does he will ask for premium or some shit.

4. Tiibs

Tiibs New Member

1.5 hrs at crescents yesterday, and only got 1 ring.

2 weeks ago, in half an hr I had 3 rings.

:) :)

5. Slashu

Slashu New Member

I would agree to this post because I am a grinder myself and a pvper. I would want a buff in the grinding aspect of the game. Why? Well first of all I came from 2 retail server already(Yes i know, who cares) and been there for a long time. I grind at least 8-14 hours a day just to keep my gains going and that's my goal to be on the top. But every time that I try to enhance I keep on failing (yea coz rng sucks in retail servers). So i will grind again and fail again, rinse and repeat everyday. And one time, I decided to quit from the game in the retail server because it made me feel that my hardship in that game is useless. I decided to join my friends here in this server coz they said the drop rate is high, enhance rate is high, etc. And I've been playing for almost 2 weeks now since I started playing this game. But I feel like the drop rate is almost same in retail servers which is really not good. Why? Because the reason why ppl is playing in this server because they want atleast to minimize their effort that they wasted in retail server or in short "chill". And if they keep on grinding and failing at the same time it will burnout some "Grinder players" and will leave the server which is sad.

And lastly, I would want a buff in the grinding part of the game because I want more PVP! Yes, That's right, I am a pvp player and like to brawl to another player who loves to grind as well. I don't want this server to be a "AFK-lifeskill game" like in retail. I want to encourage more player in the PVP game coz that's how this game works. Open-world PVP. Well, I know that we got nodewars/GVGs/Siege but what about those ppl that loves to flex in 1v1 like me. I would love to have that in this server. Coz that's what private servers are for. Don't get the wrong idea, I love this server for almost 2 weeks of playing because I got my full pen set in less than 20 days. And at least I would say that my effort in grinding is not wasted here, So Kudos to this server. I just hope that you guys notice this concern of us grinders in your game.

Thanks. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    loboram likes this.
  6. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

If this server will only stop role playing as retail .... is a god damn it private server with worse enchant rates and drop rates in pve.
    Put some +100 advice of valks in gamez cash shop
    Put a TRI boss items or TRI Normal armors/weapons as starter pack for new players (Those items cannot be sold to marketplace, same as Dream horses from gamez cash shop)
    Put in gamez cash shop an item that will decrease your item durability by 1 instead of 10 or will not decrease at all.
    I can go with the list until tomorow, but im pretty sure the game management people can come up with things more interesting and more fun.
    Think i have 1 year or more since i play this server and im still stuck with accessories got from leveling past 61 and the accessories from quest line because getting a PRI or DUO Crescent is a big nope.
    I have a family with 2 kids, a 10 hours job, a life, a hobby and so on and i dont have the time to spend life skilling to get a decent amount of money.
    You guys buffed life skilling way too much in a pvp core game ....
    Make some 50% drop chance weekends, increase the hidden enchant rates on accessories, stop hidden nerfing SD or remove that feature for good since people complains about that over and over, be more involved into community with weekly/monthly PVP events with a predefined AP/DP stats where everyone can have a chance, with some decent rewards even for the ones that will lose, there are plenty activities a GM can do to keep the game's community active and involved but yet.....there are none.

Synx and Slashu like this.
  7. Chunn

Chunn New Member

The way I see we have 3 problems.
    1- Gathering/horsing is buffed because of retail changes, so people are making a lot of money without adding anything to the market, specially with horses. Maybe horses leveling can be a bit nerfed, so people that gain money lifeskilling start selling their hards/sharps/caphras to maintain income, because I always see lifeskillers saying they make 100/200/300 hards/sharps/caphras an hour and thats insane, but why I never see any sharps, hards on market?
    2- Drops in pve, because drop rates are waaaaay too low, and even if you grind 10 hours a day you will have to decide at the end of the day if you enchant or sell the few acessories you got, and because people get so few accessories and most have some sparing money because of horses, most decide not to sell. And if horses get a little nerfed without buffing pve drops I think it will do a bigger harm than good. Most grinders will burnout even faster.
    3- The market bots, the market is already crashed, no accessories, no anything, and market bots are taking every last drop of it. And this makes the server feel dead and abandoned to be honest. If you just put notifications on the "mainstream" items, like caphras, you will see that the same guys pre order shit 24h a day. They dont even try to hide.
    It would be good to encourage people to grind more, because with that people will start being active again, do pvp in spots, fill the market with accessories, and etc. And if this works and people start grinding again, rebalance the income of spots so some spots dont get over populated and others always empty like happens in retail.

ArchDevil and Slashu like this.
  8. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Soon we will nerf horses cuz it was overbuffed for our rates, retail buffed prices, we buffed exp and in result we got it again unbalanced, yes we see its really bad when afk horse man can make more money than x10 grind monster. Thats reason why nobody sell good items on market, cuz make silver too easy and no need spend items on it.
    About drop chances, we always use x10 over retail drop, just be objective, look from 2017 year every month somebody complain that drop nerfed, if it be true it was more than 50 time when sombody complain about it, just look for example if everytime when somebody tell about it we will in real nerf x1 it be nerfed x50 times and drop during all tihs time must be less than x1 on retail but somehow if u now login to retail and grind 1-2 hour and same grind on gamez on same place u will still see this x10 drop so no sense to complain about grind nerf/buff, its always x10 from retail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.