1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dungeon And Hunting Boss

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MurSyid, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MurSyid

MurSyid «Vatera͜͡NFighter»

hi gamezaion , im the old player in gamezaion since it 2.0 , before this gamezaion is unlock all of the dungeon to let the player hunting bos and gain the drop items , it is good to be like that before .. now gamezaion player are not many as before , it is so bored getting online and only can stay at the lakrum base without do anything when the asmo or elyos players are not online , nothing can we hunting and in my suggestion please in this version please Open All The Dungeon That Available In gamezaion such as katalam dungeon , theobomos dungeon for example and others , it is your responsibility to make sure all players to stay enjoy it .. dont just make pvp event such as FFA or 1vs1-6vs6 only to get abyss and glory point only hmm ..

Thank You .

2. jefff

jefff Proficient

yah i miss the time that looking for SM, a tank and a cleric in a GROUP,,, the time wondering what happen or what to do to kill that boss.... and trash talking someone who join just to afk hahahah,,,,

MurSyid likes this.
  3. MurSyid

haha .. i miss that moment so much i do , we're looking for healer especially , or SM >~< to go hunting boss and gain some rare item , sometimes its drop mount such as pagati >~< ..i hope GamezAion consider it

4. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

first of all they have to repair them bcs those instances are bugged, messed with stats etc. its not that simple sadly

MurSyid likes this.
  5. MurSyid