1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pure magical black mass

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Negromancer, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

Droprate of this item is so low.
    It's fucking garbage i might say.
    10x my ass, accessories drop every other year also.
    Getting tired of farming for hours.

shady101 likes this.
  2. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

Oh boy here we go. you must be new!

:rolleyes:

RevelationsOn likes this.
  3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

He prolly never played retail lol

PrestonGarvey likes this.
  4. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

IKR LOL we need he need 2 get a steam key is and see some real problems ;)

5. Nagichwam

Nagichwam New Member

I'm new and don't usually post on forums, but seeing you mad about that I can't help it but try to help you. Specially on this:

I'll let you know this is what this game is all about,not the server. The VERY GAME.

The rates are indeed up, you can go Manes and see those dem Shultz rain like Tadd Shurikens.

6. shady101

shady101 New Member

What ? grinding that doesnt reward you enough for the time? welcome to bdo, where the drop rate is shit on official game, and drop rate is still not 'great' in the private server version xD

7. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

The fuck am i gonna do with those?

I played a fair amount of Korean mmos. I was a top ranked player in one of the grindiest mmos that have been made. I've done a fair share of that.
    However that game had pvp brackets based on levels and gear tiers, so you always felt rewarded even if you were a pleb and made some minor improvements.
    The point is that it is not very rewarding to grind on a private server with such a small player base.

Have you seen the number of people exploiting horse training before the nerf? Does that sound like fun?

If you're not full pen there's no point attending rbf/siege.
    Enjoy sniping a shitty node, how rewarding is that?

I barely even grind anymore, you might get one tungrad per hour if you're lucky.
    Just afk for 950~ mil per day and you're playing the game.

The game's garbage at the core, that might be the problem. There's little to no group activities, what is left for me and some people is to grind for days and try to get pen accessories which is a waste of time. Even once you're geared, you're gonna do what? Pvp 5 people at rbf every 2 days for some sharps and hards? Amazing.

The plebs replying like they know what the fuck is going on is hilarious. Go back and train your horses now or pick cotton with your 400 gs characters.
    If you enjoy doing that well knock yourself out.

Does it beat retail? Sure in some aspects. But retail has a larger player base a healthy market place and a decent amount of pvp for which you need decent gear.
    Do you need to invest time and money there, sure. Am I willing to invest over $500 in a pretty cash grab game? Heh...

Things need to be improved, double the drop rate of high tier accessories, make the progression faster so we can have fun, the fucking marketplace is dry cause nobody is selling shit.

Everyone is selling caphras stones, at one point there's gonna be so many of them that even that is not going to be a feasible method to make silver.
    Try to implement vell insteald slapping it's heart for 50 mil at npc, that's just lazy.

It's fun until you come to a certain point and realize that there's not much more to it unless things change.

8. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

these are a lot of complaints and demands from people who are not paying for anything but please continue. I like when people complain about free stuff. :rolleyes: