1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved The Black Spirit keeps changing back to orginal form?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Wraithhunter, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Heya guys, Wraithhunter here, now I am not sure if this is considered a problem, however I started noticing something weird whenever I call the Black Spirit. I have completed the main story quests [Awakening] for the Black Spirit, and his forms change of course every time. However after a while when I called him, his form would change back to the very first one when you first create your character, as in the particles.

I figured it was a visual bug that would be fixed by re-calling him again, but after recently completing the quest "Ancient Man's Heart" which (spoilers) awakens the Black Spirit's memory, which of course changed his form again. (I would show his new form, but as spoilers to others I wont, though I don't even have a screenshot for some reason even though I took one when I finished the quest..). However his new form didn't stay for long? I just opened the game today after the update last night, and called the Black Spirit only to see that he is back to the particle form again. Granted, he still functions enhancement wise etc, but its a bit annoying seeing that all of his form stages keep resetting back to stage 1 basically. This has been happening on all of my characters as well, not just my main. He even states "I finally found myself, So? Isn't it wonderful?" Yet he is particles lol. :(

[​IMG]

2. Stoops

Stoops New Member

Isn't there a quest that makes him smaller or somewhat different, could it be that quest that changes it?

3. Roasted

Roasted New Member

On the screenshot you shared, if you see on the bottom left you can see an icon, you can change its form there

4. Szerker

Szerker Getting there

That is Great to know!
    Thanks!

5. Wraithhunter

Oh I see, I've never noticed that icon before, once I discovered it I realized that's how you change his forms lol. I was curious if it was always there and I didn't noticed, however on alts that didn't complete all the awakening Black Spirit quests, they didn't have that icon. Thank you though! Again, I guess it wasn't really a "problem" but I thought it was more of a visual bug and was kind of frustrated by it lol. I see though. Thank you Roasted. :)

6. Wraithhunter

There is, which is the one I did that day which made him smaller and look way different, I originally thought when he first started to be particles that he was going to go through all forms again, only to see he kept resetting back to the stage 1. That's when I decided to report it lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.