1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by mininik, Nov 14, 2019.

1. mininik

mininik New Member

Hello Gamerz!

Heard that 7.0 is at the door, what that means?

When will come the update?
    What will change?
    At what we have to expect in the future?
    Thank you!

johndhonnel, Renallia and Silvercat like this.
  2. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

It still beta test , fixed bugs

3. fadzliems

fadzliems MAK KAU HIJAU.

What a guy careful with ur dem title pls.

4. mininik

mininik New Member

hah?

5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

There is no sense creating such threads, Noyah or Carl will announce an estimated date once certain things will be finished (always been like that). If a date was already given then there wouldn't be people doing trades or spending credits plus tons of people spamming those 1-2 threads with the same topic or even creating others...
    According to what Noyah said (you can check in "Search" thru imput words) 7.0 patch will be implemented soon. That's why I said stop wasting credits for this patch items because there will SURELY be complaints from people who bought current gear without being aware of this future update as already happened. :banghead:
    A bit of brain...

Valtos and Silvercat like this.
  6. blckbird21

blckbird21 ♣ ShawñY ~ NoOneLoveMe ♣

wait in 1year coz bug here is 1million

7. Custodianfeast

Custodianfeast New Member

waiting for this answer :p thanks man

8. Ayane

Ayane Guest

far as i know 7.0 is going to be a lot more interesting than 6.2 in all respects and it comes from a reliable source

1. they are still working on main features and dungeons
    2. new zone, class, equipment, ereshkigal cubic, shugo sweep, sieges, events etc

Luff likes this.
  9. fadzliems

fadzliems MAK KAU HIJAU.

Hah?why cant u just put the title,when 7.0 release or when upcoming update,SMH.

10. blckbird21

blckbird21 ♣ ShawñY ~ NoOneLoveMe ♣

11. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I think they should focus on fixing major and minor bugs before the rest. You can't expect to go to a dungeon and open/loot a box/boss that has no items inside. And also, shouldn't be cubics easy to farm aside from being rewarded from events (which is a way too long farming process). Put it in a place where everyone can freely farm (boxes that has 20-30 pieces of each type, random cubic from gold, silver, bronze and platinum). As for equipment, they should make it harder to get to retain the PvP and PvE and the grinding process of getting gears (not having 1.5k per part in the first week, 25cred on 2nd and eventually selling it for 15 cred each). Now the interesting part should be making the server a full stigma again (after they fix the damage bug of sins and temp, and also to regain players). Putting some of the suggested items to be sold in weekly (in which is justified by the staffs if they're going to be sold or not - to retain the rareness of the item). Sieges are for people who wants PVP and GP equally. As for events, we are waiting for more events other than the normal battleground rifts. They should implement the .1v1, .2v2, .3v3, .4v4, .6v6 commands again (with announcement of groups who registered) and with credit (5 toll credit per win) reward to make the battleground more exciting.

Another thing to suggest is enabling deduction of gp command. It's a bit annoying to rank up when you only want to stay low ranked. Ranks should be for people who wants ranks badly.

Addition of scrolls to be put in webshop including the Fireproof, Windproof, Waterproof, Earthproof, Strike/Spell Resist, Crit Spell/Crit Strike scrolls or could just be a box reward with all those scrolls in events (4min/9min scrolls) that only pet buff/minions can buff.

12. Kezum

Kezum New Member

I agree with the bugs being prioritized but the stigma should stay as it is. Having them enable all the stigma in every classes would gradually make an imbalance system. Some other classes are more powerful with it than the others. Just imagine having a chant with full stigs vs an AT with full stigs, it'd be so one-sided it wouldn't even be fun.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  13. Kirnick

As far as I know, the server will remain not P2W and you will have to farm in game in order to get geared. Server should stay stigma for obvious reasons. Don't worry about cubic system, that's not a problem.
    New events have been worked on http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/coming-soon-new-events-and-explanations.228264/ and events which could give credits will surely be abused and ruined by dumb players.
    If you want to reduce your AP/GP, you can use luna command (.luna ap/gp X=amount) should be still working.
    If i'm not wrong istances will drop items for gear farming...not much infos about this.
    Ring Element Proofs ye...crit nope even in case it could. There is no sense disabling Kaisinel Transform and then use run+cast/attack speed scrolls, in both cases you can reach max attack/cast speed and a decent over amount of running in case you receive an altered state which reduces it. But in the second case, SM And Bard are disadvantaged due their debuffing (SM nerfed)...plus is just annoying to use every time you need both scrolls.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  14. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

it won't work i tried it

15. Kirnick

Then should just be enabled again or a new system.

16. Ethereal

As long it retains with the thing "no kill, no winner/reward", it should be fine.
    Not working since Noyah told me before that the old dev that implemented it isn't the same anymore with the dev that they are working with right now.
    If that's so, they should make it more accessible, or perhaps be much easier than the normal farming thing. (Same like the Hyperion instance before).
    Unless they would know what causes the bug. That would do. But I am talking about the old proof scrolls, not the ring ones.
    Which should be enabled in the next update. It's useless getting debuffed all over and over again. Well, proof scrolls (which cannot be crafted since cooking/alchemy is already outdated), shouldn't there be a box sold in webshop that sells it for like 15credits each box with 150 each type of scrolls inside (since it wouldn't be debuffed). If also, the Ring of Ancients are available soon in 7.0 (without encountering a bug or whatsoever) it should be sold in webshop for a decent price.

17. Kirnick

"PRO" groups would be advantaged and newbies will just complain, and surely ppl will find a way to exploit the system.
    Ye, i believe something will be done about it. If they know such command isn't working anymore and not everybody wants rank up, then just wait for a new feature.
    No clue, i just remember in instances we MIGHT drop items to upgrade gear. Not really worried about it.
    There are lots of other Rings without "bug". As for elemental scroll proofs, why should we even go to reduce magical classes dmg? And again debuffing for SM/Bards would be just even more trash. Completely disagree (in any kind of additional scrolls, for me transform is enough)...altered states as cast/attack/running speed reduction have to be effective (not mentioning there are even buffs).

18. millionaire

millionaire New Member

Not gonna happen, those scrolls has been deleted in game and changed to transformation contract.

19. Ethereal

Well, as long as there is an AM that is always active who can check on the players who joined the event. There will be no problem.
    So that means you are in the staff soon. Okay great.
    Trash? What do you mean? Those scrolls which I am talking about are useful in pvp, since minions can do auto-buff (which doesn't work on this version). And I think it doesn't give any magical damage reduction at all even with sorc/sm/bard. So it's not useless. Might be in other way you see it trash, but no. As for rings, those are optional. I'm just suggesting the old proof scrolls (which can be used with auto-buff pet, not by manual usage).
    Transformation contract? LOL. You better check the transformation contracts if they give such proof stats. It's not deleted but obsolete. read what I said above.

Silvercat likes this.
  20. millionaire

millionaire New Member

You suggested those scroll which already not available in game, why don’t you check your old scrolls and read.