1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Bug.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Shield, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Shield

Shield New Member

Hi Gm's

Me and my loyal real life friends joined this server some time ago, today neither of us can log into game at ALL.

1 person manage to log into game after 40+ tries and find himself unable to kill anything or use skills.

Please help us log back ingame so we can do something, we are a very stricked gaming team and want to complete todays goals.

But the server just keeps saying.

"You Character is allready logged ingame 7" for all of us.

Like i said above 1 person manage to log into game after 40+ tries so something must be fishy about server.

Can you PLEASE consider restarting server or do SOMETHING about the login server.

Thank you in behalf for listening and reading this post.

Keep up the good work with server.

Peace

Shield

2. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Hi Shield

The server was bugged. It was just now restarted. :smile:

3. Shield

Shield New Member

Lol thanks for fast reply mate.

So we are able to login game when?

And btw thanks for last event Ashlin right? I just have a problem more, the second event that was hold by Hitkill, i NEVER got payed for that event. Elyos Won and Asmo Lost.

I believe that if i'm Elyos im suppose to get my money and my medal correct? I't was the same time Hitkill called all of us Elyos noobs, and he was playing with he's girlfriend under the event.

I'm just saying man, if i success in completing and Event, and i win with my team. Then am i not suppose to get the reward? Or is this just for FUN :(

Peace

Shield

1 person likes this.
  4. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

Sorry for calling noobs but i got arround 10 elyos who PM and i was taking the asmo naam so.
    And not to forget if you read the Announcement you would have no not to PM me.
    And i made the event in kind of a rush so i was getting irritated quickly.

Have asked Ashlin to send the prices.

5. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

You can log into the game now if you'd like. Yes I do apologize for how that event was handled and the things that were said and done to the players. Carl is aware of that situation and it is being taken care of. Several players have msg'd me about the prizes. I will make sure they are sent out later today.

6. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

And the events money was normaaly send within 5 days after participation by mail.

7. Shield

Shield New Member

Thank you both for the understanding, and offcause a person can get irritated and anoyed by noobs asking alot of questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your are both very good at your jobs. No complains, just a friendly heads up where my event money was ;)

Please do more of them they are cool.

Peace

Shield