1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important 7.0 Update Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Dec 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayane

Ayane Guest

dude, read the main post again before going retard in public. account data will remain the same = CREDITS WILL NOT BE WIPED

2. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Friend, the one who is being retarded is you: they speak of DONATIONS, not of the VOTES. And they are the donations of the LAST 3 MONTHS, that is to say that if you did not donate in the last months you lose everything. And the votes count because that generates MONEY TO THE SERVER when we vote they see themselves in the rankings and people use the rankings to choose on which server and they get paid for advertising seen on the pages

Waspswizzler likes this.
  3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Credits won't be fking wiped. VOTING SYSTEM WILL NOT BE REMOVED! People who spent money=donation in the last 3 months and bought items from webshop=spent credits, will be refunded. And go buy a damn brain with those credits instead...

kumisan likes this.
  4. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

It shows your education! Buy your idiot that you think you are GM and you are useless who even cheats to play and all the complaints they make do not proceed because they protect you. You have no social life and you spend it here: they said clearly that they will eliminate everything. I am entitled to claim because we have time voting here to come and say later that they will remove the credits collected by votes

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Look, this is the last time I explain something that has already been explained in the simplest way possible.
    Player data = all the characters in your account, will be gone.
    Account data = username, password, email and credits will remain UNTOUCHED.
    If you have donated in the last three months and used the credits, you will get them back.

Valtos and Primez like this.
  6. samurai

samurai Expert

I agree..
    It isn't fair that only those credits thru donation shall be restored and we voters put the gamez in rank in the highest....If we have just told a month ago that our credits thru voting will not be refunded then we would have not buy those items on weekly and waste our credits....this is like 6.2 at the start when they told us ultimate cloud war will not be seen on web...so ppl buy umc and a few months boom cloudwar is sold at web...just expressing our side here coz we were loyal to gamez and I think we deserved to be heard and to be respected as well as your players in your precious server

7. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

All Characters and Items will be delete, but the Account will remain untouched. Means Data : Account, Password, Email, and CREDITS will not be deleted, meaning if you have 3k credits then after the update you still have 3k credits. please read back, don't be RUDE to everyone trying to explain, don't make it on the wrong way and makes players misunderstood the situation. If you argue about my reply then you won't have my reply.

Rhenzaki05 likes this.
  8. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

that guy can't understand.

9. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

I think so too.

10. emelia

emelia Getting there

please reserve the character names for the same accounts. thanks

11. Noir

Noir Proficient

wkwkwkwkwkwk

12. kumisan

kumisan The Conquering Beauty Since ‘96 Forum Legend

LMAO i just cant with the last part HAHHA

13. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

Wiping players items will surely force them to donate to be able to play on 7.0 patch because no more items, costumes, motions, remo's to be trade of.

Not all players doing vote.

Nice!

14. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

As for this patch/version you won't have to worry about Vote or Donation, still is the best way, but having all the instances open, then you have to opportunity to have more new remos, also the highest PVP Gear can be bought in-game so don't worry, it's just a matter of grinding tell you get what you want, and hopefully might satisfy you're needs :D

15. samurai

samurai Expert

motion PARASOL TWIRL on shop guys..buy it now..its legit XD

16. Kirnick

Knowing they were working on 7.0 which was a topic discussed in lots of threads, brained people wouldn't have wasted credits in remodels or gear (again, not mentioning this patch here has been a total mess...starting from dmg formula which after multiple adjustments, was still broken AF on a PvP server). I don't believe, you've not read some of my posts recommening players not to waste their credits in this period on old gear, just to avoid a massive STUPID complaint from new&old players. PLUS, Noyah explicitly said the server won't be P2W and items in webshop will cost less than they used to be, focusing more on a in-game farming method. Eventually everybody will reach max gear within a month or so, i'm sure they want players to join events and being online to earn good things (remodel/motions INCLUDED) seems obvious!
    This server will really make you fall sick! Honestly, never seen so much stupidity...and well, you guys can't really blame me if sometimes humor, patience, trolling, rage (and similars) lvl exceed. If you would like to laugh more, then i suggest you to give a look at offi forums where, when a guy comes with dumb unsensed things, there are 100-150 people with hilarious comments.

Have fun! Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and in case, i hope that bitchy witch will bring you punks some real carbon for epiphany instead of sweets.

17. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

You have a point there mate, but their were no announcement about server getting wipe out, so you can't blame players on buying items on weekly, thinking that might help them in the future update. So that stated that Staff did a wrong move they should have given as a hint on what will happen soon, to avoid negativity.

18. Kirnick

I bought and reserved remodels too...and well, nobody said they did a good move wiping all items and deleting chars. I've always said there is a lack of informations which should be publicly given by staff. Nothing to do...

19. Yurochie

Yurochie Greever

True, it's just a matter of gambling, we all lost lmao!

20. Alyastantan

Alyastantan New Member

Bring back the crafting of scrolls and potions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.