1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Concerning hedgehog pet

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tamim, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Tamim

Tamim New Member

Hello so long story short. I'm new to the game and I really love it so far and my problem is I got myself a hedgehog pet and didn't really know how valuable and rare it is so I just went and fused it with another pet and now while talking with a friend of mine he mentioned how valuable the hedgehog is. But sadly I lost the hedgehog is there anyway to revert that process so I can have the hedgehog back please would mean the world to me

thank you

2. ohmeowgod

ohmeowgod New Member

As far as I know, Admin usually dont revert back any user error/mistake. But who knows. Its Christmas so maybe they will grant you this one wish :)
    If you are just really new to the game. I would suggest to just make another account.

loboram likes this.
  3. Nezuku

Nezuku Getting there

@Noyah Shes a Female SANTA (angel)(angel)(angel) so she might grant your wish :)

4. Tamim

Tamim New Member

I already put too much effort into my current account and got myself 60d premium so don't really want to throw all that away :(

5. Tamim

Tamim New Member

hopefully someone will :oops:

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah it would surely be a Christmas miracle if it were done...because then EVERYONE would come jumping out of the woods with this and that deleted or lost somehow that they would want back...still I do hope that you can get a new Double-Gathering-Drop-Hedgehog in-game somehow, but not sure if that is possible...haven't done the research, in any case since this is a Private Server, then perhaps we could be able to ask the Developers to add a quest-line/mini-game/exchange-system to get some "Unique Pets"?