1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

(Updated title)My 60 Day Gamezbd Journey ( so far) and how i got an ingame networth of 430 billion

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Khazz, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Khazz

Khazz New Member

Hello, been playing this server for about 50 Days now. i thought i'd share my progression, I won't directly tell how i made so much silver with the little knowledge people have of the market in the Game, but you can probably guess from the screenshots in the provided Link... I didn't really farm a lot the past week, so the history is more about 35-37 days actually. The past week i was mainly focusing on liquidating assets to get the gear you can see in the Screenshot. I enjoyed it a lot so far and will probably keep enjoying it. I just wish people would use their brain more when analyzing the Market etc, since it's just too easy like this. Keep in mind, every single one of my storages looks like that (serapwise) except Heidel and Velia where i store more and more "different" stuff.

This is also to prevent people from saying "New Players can't make silver well", they can, it's different than the old Veterans that had everything handed to them with a billion + SDx2 every day or more. This doesn't mean that you can't make silver if you use your Head and put in a bit more effort.

https://imgur.com/a/k5D8cfZ

Cheers

Edit: enhanced some Stuff and made 90 billion in 2 days lul.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    loboram and Manju like this.
  2. Manju

Manju New Member

Good one bruh.

-YunXieLi

3. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

While I definitely agree new players can still make money, its super temporary. The only form of making money currently is off the central market which, in theory, sounds okay, but there is virtually no... I suppose... "central bank" as any forms of actually generating the silver has been gutted. No imperial horses, trading garbage, SD garbage, family fame fund is a nonfactor... so everything is being player traded... resulting in the giant market crash of every single thing on the market lol... Definitely need some better silver generation even if minimal orrrrrr imminent gamezbd great depression D: lululul

But good progress OP :)

Choovanski and Yachi like this.
  4. Nasmith

Nasmith New Member

how many hour did you played per day? :D

loboram likes this.
  5. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

i have 23d in my history, im kinda close to u when i compare half of ur play time and i reached 660 gear so i feel im doing well but since last month i leave afk not playing actually distortion is kinda cancer xd

6. Krew

Krew New Member

Delete this mate. This is how people destroy mc

7. Khazz

Khazz New Member

depends, i afk'd a lot at max 8 hours i guess or a bit more

8. Khazz

Khazz New Member

Cm is already fucked as is lol

myka94 and bsari004 like this.
  9. Khazz

Khazz New Member

well most of the time i spent went into studying the markets development over the course of 2 weeks to take action in the end. oh, also could you provide screenshots of playtime, gear and total kill history? thanks.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  10. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

It took you around 50 days to notice that you could melt seraps to craft crescents?

11. Khazz

Khazz New Member

nope 50 days total playtime to get to that state lmao. at first i hoarded them to see what happens to the price

12. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

What a terrible way to make silver.
    Lowest Serap's price right now = 7.3 m
    10x = 73 m
    Average Yona's yeild from 10 pcs = 36, 36/2 =18, 2.4 base crescent rings
    Base Crescent ring price = 29 m , x2 = 58 m x2.4 = 69,6 m
    +work time, traces.

You're better off buying crescents and enchanting them for profit straight up.

If seraps were way lower before (around 5 m) it's decent i guess...

13. Khazz

Khazz New Member

Not really, i didn't buy the seraps, i grinded them, getting an average of 28 seraps per hour, together with 70-90 Yonas in addition as byproduct without counting the Seraps "What a terrible way to make silver" lol. lets not forget all the memefrags from scrolls etc that are another byproduct, the magical shards for crops from crystals etc. it's about a constant 500-600m per hour.

90 magical shards, 25-30 pila fe, 160-180 yonas per hour (counting seraps).

14. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

What an outrageous statement.
    Only virgins lie on the internet.

15. Khazz

Khazz New Member

I guess you didn't even check the link, or don't even know where i grind etc, seems like people are starting to copy my approach my dear Mr Virgin caller.

16. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

No your estimation of your silver per hour is retarded, everyone and their mother is grinding waragons, do you think that it's a secret?

17. Khazz

Khazz New Member

nope, but it seems you have no idea of the possible value waragons has if you use every part that drops. Oh also, prior to the new market i haven't seen many people really do waragons tbh. And you seem pretty salty, why don't you post your time played and your gear so far etc? thanks.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    Dspbandi likes this.
  18. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

SO EAZY WAY TO MAKE SILVER

19. Danzel

Danzel New Member

are you sure 28 seraph per hour that's mean your name appear every 2 minute... impossible. which server u are playing?

But if u grinding for 16 hours / days (u said max. afk 8 hours/day), i think that's reasonable.
    and don't say anything about enchant to profit. There is people who can get 105B in a day (Pen-ing Deboreka)

20. Khazz

Khazz New Member

before (i assume) little nerf to the droprates you were sometimes able to get 30+ seraps per hour, depending on the spot you farmed. And yeah my name popped up sometimes more than just every 2 min. Like 3-4 serap drops back to back. Was long ago now tho, sitting on hundreds of billions through enhancing now, so grinding has become obsolete either way. Except the Pots i farmed. made about 15 or 16 pen distortions so far. go like butter.