1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Artisan mem bug

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Resone, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Resone

Resone New Member

I purchased 1x artisan mem from Blacksmith pop up window. Ate all my pearls but did not give me any artisan's. This is the 2nd time it happened..The first was just for qty 1 and now qty9 the next day.

Can someone help me resolve this issue...this is a pretty big deal.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Think it might be due to some form of 3rd party software that you may be running in order to scam the server out of more Artisan Memories than what you paid for, I am guessing that this is the thing that is happening since there have been a few complaints about the same thing happening to others, BUT it hasn't happened to ANYONE else in the ENTIRE game for pretty much ever now.

So it is hard to think that this is some random bug that ONLY happens VERY rarely and only to a two or three players...it is however Entirely more likely that someone has developed some software to abuse the Pearl Abyss server, which in itself is an awesome thing to do, since I personally hate greedy corporations, BUT this is a FREE service and you get free in-game currency here, so it makes Absolutely NO sense to try to cheat on our community, also only an idiot would want to cheat in a game on a Private Server, where there is Literally NO incentive to be at the top end of the game.

Only braggy-spoiled-dumbarse-children in my opinion, think it is something to be proud of, being "good" at or "having everything" in a mere computer game, since the point is that they have got NOTHING but something virtual to brag about...they should really just start living Real-Life and get good at things that will help them out in the future and in life in general, possibly starting with the ability to actually be sociable, which is the first step to stop losing one-self in a virtual-computer-world.

3. Resone

Resone New Member

I think you need to seek some mental help my friend.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

That is your opinion, I was merely giving you mine as well pal...since this is the second or third time within a week this has been reported but ONLY by three players, if it really was a bug then ALL players would have it happen, since bugs are either there or not.

So excuse me for pouring out my opinion onto your post, but if you see it from my point of view you would surely understand why there is a point to what I am saying...but I get if you do not...most humans barely keep up with me in general so it is not surprising to me at all.

5. Bombarda

Bombarda New Member

Loboram sure is right about bugs beeing there or not.

It's just black or white, not sometimes more grey than not or the other way arround.
    People would have flooded the bugforums if they werent getting the artiasans.

If you still feel strongly about your statement to be true, record it(the bug) and upload it to youtube. Be sure to not crop anything or alter the video in any form. This bug should then be easy to test against as you just need a horrendous amount of pearls and spam buy, which an admin can easily do.