1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

From Skillless to Hack

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Roo

Roo Guest

You have to love when players that couldn't play any other class finally feel powerful and on top. Take this guy I'm told his name was @hollyweed or something. Goes from his trash-gladiator to Painter. Suddenly he's throwing shade. God bless the beam, and all the scrubs it's made Demi-Gods. ;)
    You finally have skill enough to play with the rest of us, even if Gamezion doing most of the work for you... Good Game bud, from the bottom of my heart good game.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2020
  2. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

I guess imma thank you for this.FYI i can use all classes.I was glad/sorc/sin//cleric/chanter/ranger/templar/sm/gunner back in 5.0 then got bored to every classes then later on i got drag by a painter class.Now im here Lmao.Wish you luck.Keep spamming that hooks buddy

3. Roo

Roo Guest

No luck needed here, I've destroyed pretty much all your characters, from what I've heard and seen you were bad at all of those classes. Except your painter- the welfare class for the masses, that beam-is working hard for you;). I am glad you found a class you can play, and not lose everytime. I mean- what class can you play beside painter? I've seen you play a glad, and it didn't work out too well for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2020
    Gum, Farkle and kumisan like this.
  4. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Haven't see you playing that class. Stop acting like you've played support roles.

Valtos, jefff, Gum and 3 others like this.
  5. Matter

Matter

Pls post a glad vid on a training dummy w/ 2-digit ping and gets suddenly banned.

Roo and Lag like this.
  6. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I just thought it was funny... This guy joined in 2019, has 30 something messages, and no interesting content to speak of and he comes in waving criticism like a bad ass or something... o_O

No one cares what class anyone plays or what emotes they use. If it bothers you, then the internet may not be right for you. I would recommend split screening N-64 Mario Kart or something.

7. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Was that the vid that he thinked that ppl are idiots? Using cheats, posts on forums :O

OliverStylez likes this.
  8. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Ooooooh lol I remember that video.

9. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Gosh :eek:,I have so many haters now keep making me fame

10. OliverStylez

So much fame. Don't encourage the flame wars though. Drama is bad.

11. cacarlyamz

cacarlyamz Nishino

ew :hungover:

Roo and OliverStylez like this.
  12. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

Ikaw lang naman ang marlou ng gamezaion HAHAHAHAH

Roo likes this.
  13. Roo

Roo Guest

Attached Files:

14. OliverStylez

First of all, you can't even quote properly and all your images are broke... Like your argument.
    Second... WTF is "thumb gangster"? Why are you trying so hard? Do you have a crush on here you're trying to show off for? That's cute dude... Real cute. Just send him a valentines card instead.

Nehal likes this.
  15. Roo

Roo Guest

Yes deflect more... If I have to explain to what a- thumb gangster is. I suggest spending less time on forums and developing your inference level more. I have only been here since 2019, and most people know I'm not a guy. Sit down dude, you're spilling your tea.
    In case "big" bad words confwwwuuused you. I also provided a synonym: deduction, conclusion, reasoning, conjecture, speculation
    in·fer·ence
    /ˈinf(ə)rəns/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    1. a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.

16. OliverStylez

[​IMG]

I would not recommend trying to school a writer on the English language, nor would I recommend continuing your useless and baseless aggravated verbal assault on the entirety of the forums because it's plainly obvious to anyone with any wit that you are disliked here. :cool:

If you have something positive and helpful to say, then great. Lets talk about it... Otherwise, this is a flame thread and I'm going to have to ask a staff member to close this one down as it is pointless and unproductive at best, and could be considered a breach of the forums code of conduct at worst...

• Personal attacks and flaming are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the site, especially in a personal way. If you have an issue with a staff or member of the forum please contact the highest ranked staff members of this community.
    • Creating multiple forum accounts is forbidden, the staff will take instant action without a warning in this case.
    Thanks @Noyah

17. Roo

Roo Guest

I see this is going down fast and no where quickly. I concede.
    "Do you have a crush on here you're trying to show off for?" And, after writing a sentences like that, who would trust your writing ability?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2020