1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

returning player quick questions

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by omarxz11, Feb 17, 2020.

1. omarxz11

omarxz11 New Member

i heard the balance class in that server is different than retail , is there any teir list for pvp ?

hows the 1v1 is it still alive ? im planning to play sorc and abandon DK cuz its not that good in 1v1 and lack of cc and mobility and heard sorc in retail S rank so i don't know how people know whats meta and what isn't in this server ?? since there is heavly lack of knowledge for me when it comes to custom balance pvp class and i fear next week dev nerf class to ground i grind for it and master it very long same how it happen with me with DK in the past

also i want full pen character how much time it will takes me ? since i have lvl 60 DK and was thinking to keep playing her to gear up my new sorc and whats easy and best way to do so ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Hi.

Classes are very similar to retail. There are bugs that affect gameplay from time to time, but so far I haven't noticed any specific class having a major edge other than the Vandals obvious DPS advantage.

PvP in general is active and you can join events if you feel like it or you can do open world PvP

Your internet speed may be slow due to your location. Mine was only a little bit faster than that and I live in Las Vegas Nevada.

3. omarxz11

omarxz11 New Member

also i want full pen character how much time it will takes me ? since i have lvl 60 DK and was thinking to keep playing her to gear up my new sorc and whats easy and best way to do so ?

OliverStylez likes this.
  4. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

My bad. I thought I was on the Aion page.

I don't actually play Gamez BDO so what I said before it irrelevant. If you ask @Kolka he can tell you more. I don't know any of the GamezBDO moderators personally or any knowledgeable players that could help you.

Best of luck

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah, it is a bit broken at the moment, so there are a couple of Classes that have some bugs (or the other way around), that make them quite Over-Powered in comparison to the other Classes, at least when it comes to PvP. In all other respects the Classes are pretty versatile in the more common PvE setting, so you might as well keep you your Dark Knight in order to gear your other Characters.

How to guides are plenty on the Guides Section of the GamezBD forum, so if you want some tips on how to, I suggest you go there and read.