1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Characters Are All Gone

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Kane, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Kane

Kane New Member

Hi

Yesterday I bought myself a new gaming rig PC after finally being able to afford to buy one, and after a couple of years of not being able to play Gamez Aion because of the low spec of my old computer which also only had 4 gig of ram and crappy graphics card etc the game kept lagging and freezing, well now I've got this new game rig PC all my other games I reinstalled run smooth as hell even in the highest graphics settings, but I wanted to come back to Gamez Aion to and my old account still works and logs in but when I come to choose one of my characters to play with they've all gone like they've been deleted or something, it took me a very long time to max out them characters to, so I just wanted to ask is it possible if they are somehow still in the system can they be brought back? or am I having to start again from scratch? :(

2. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Hi.

Unfortunately with the new update, there was a character wipe.

If you ask around I'm sure there's someone online who can help you get started again.

Check out the guides for more info on gear and instances.

3. Kane

Kane New Member

Damn that sucks :banghead:

Another thing I want to ask, why isn't the game downloading? i come to the client download and it just does this.

upload_2020-2-18_17-56-50.png

upload_2020-2-18_17-57-25.png

4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

try the amazon link

5. Kane

Kane New Member

Aion Warrior Armour.jpg Thank you, I've managed to get it and download it from the link an admin provided for me so I've got the game up and running now... it just sucks that I'm having to start all over again tho as I miss my old characters I had, especially the armours they had and weapons from the old Aion, like my warrior had this armour but in black and I loved this armour, question is can you still get it in the new Aion update?

6. raffenerth

raffenerth New Member

same here my characters wipe out

7. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

No.