1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JLee, Feb 27, 2020.

1. JLee

JLee New Member

1. Why the Cubic Lab only drop Gold? And where can i get the other cubic? or it's possible to get all cubic varieties in the lab?
    2. Why the 4th vote is not working?
    3. Why is the drop in the cubic lab don't have any difference with the regular account? I'm premium now.
    4. Any advice about which manastone i should go, Accuracy or Physical Attack? Attacker type.
    5. Any suggestion about support or attacker type.

Thanks in advance :)

2. jefff

jefff Proficient

let me try to answer some of it,,, it may help you or not at least someone replied haha
    1 last version it always drop gold,, idk in retail... you can farm some in herlym but others in BG rewards
    2 i read about ths you can vote 4th link if you are using windows10 and need a special browser (i forgot whats the name
    3 idk about ths dev can i answer i think
    4 balance the accu and atack
    5 do what ever you like to play... dont ask for suggestion because in the end you will always want to play where you makes you happy

sorry for my English i only finish preschooll...
    bye gotta finish my junkshop job... need to pay bills

JLee likes this.
  3. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

additional info on the 2nd question, win10 microsoft edge browser.