1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue I'm SO LIVID RIGHT NOW!!!! >:@ >:/

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Roo, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Roo

Roo Guest

I'm so tired, of being in Arenas where I'm having a really great fight, and the server decides that " uh well, Ruuu, you seem to be having too much fun there... SENDLOG bitch".
    I've had enough of this unprofessional, unsightly, and seemly utter disregard for players and Donators alike. A while back, there was a contest to stream for 30 mins in GamezAION, on Twitch.com and you would be rewarded. At the time, I thought "cool", stream for 30 mins and get prizes and rewards, awesome. However, I was quickly reminded of the reality of this server, when 5 mins later I got a send log error in the middle of a fight. How in the world, am I suppose to play much less stream such embarrassing reoccurrences. How humiliating is that on a national platform like twitch. Yet it keeps happening, send log after send log, in the middle of; pvp, arenas and siege. This utter disrespect for the players time needs to end NOW! Whether that means shutting down the servers for a week, month, two months- to solve this issue. Because in the short run, short sighted players will complain and moan, but in the long run players will find other servers that respect their time more, and invest in fixing issues that waste their time, or takes them completely out the zone. This is unacceptable and it need to be addressed, not later, not tomorrow but starting now!

Farkle likes this.
  2. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Fix the bugs while the world is suffering with corona virus. Everyone is at home. More time to spend fixing this.

3. Marz

Marz Expert

Honestly there isn’t really any good servers out there as good as gamez with this current new patch, which no server has atm. I know the staff is trying their “best” to try to get issues resolved but it definitely feels like the process is taking forever. At this point the server should be about bug free with little to no issues. The amount of time and progress it took to fix the issues was a bit disappointing. Nonetheless I think they should hire some new devs to speed this up. No offense to the team

Roo, Farkle and Joze like this.
  4. Mine

Mine Proficient

I agree that they need to fix some major bugs and the constant disconnection in the server (Dc even ur just AFK). However, we need to understand that everyone right now is not that available due to some issues in their respective country and personal life problems.

Tsura likes this.
  5. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

The server will be quarantined

6. jefff

jefff Proficient

yepp to annoying when ths happen,,, specially doing nothing then boom sendlog hahaha
    but i found something to avoid the 100% update after sendlog so that i can log in without waiting for that 100% update

Mine likes this.