1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Group loot SD

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Wurstbude, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Wurstbude

Wurstbude New Member

Group loot SD good day i have a question why does man at SD get almost no silver it's about 35% and when i want to play with a friend together everybody only gets about 17.5% that's just nothing you don't have to get 100% but about 70-80 that everybody gets 35-40% because otherwise it's no fun to grind in a group and i just don't want to grind alone it should be fun to grind and with friends together it's much more fun i hope it will be changed my english is not so good thank you very much

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well first up there isn't anything called Special Deals anymore, it has been removed from the Market Place, so it is really Party-Looting now instead of Special Deals.

Secondly I do agree with the premise, that encouraging Party-content should be done for the sake of the community, since Black Desert Online isn't a sandbox/arena-PvP game, but a MMORP-Game which makes it a lot more about adventuring with friends, than anything else.

There have been numerous attempts at this in the past though. All unsuccessful due to the fact that some players have usually found ways, to abuse of the Party-Looting function in the past. Now I am not quite sure how it would work nowadays with the changes that have been made, but I would certainly love for the Party-Looting to return.

However it is in the hands of the players themselves, mainly to stop ruining the economy of the server, by always putting items for sale at minimum price, and instead sell and buy at maximum, which will in turn also solve the problem with the PL (Party-Looting).

3. Wurstbude

Wurstbude New Member

Thanks for your answer. Too bad people abuse it.

there would be just so many people happy if it gets a buff you can test it 1-3 weeks that everyone gets 35-40% and if it again too many abuse then it must unfortunately stay out and they should get a ban because 2018-2019 has made the mega fun there was still sd :)

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend