1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does Crystal Extraction Tool exist here?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by inervatia, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inervatia

inervatia New Member

Hi, does the Crystal Extraction Tool exist in this place? If so, how do I get it? It doesn't look like purchasable from any in-game NPCs but just making sure.
    If you haven't seen this item, it's this thing here: https://bdocodex.com/us/item/756302/

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am quite sure you can either get them from the Blacksmiths, or from the Pearlshop, just cannot remember which it is at the moment.

Edited: Yeah I realized that you cannot acquire them, sorry about that, my bad.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  3. inervatia

inervatia New Member

I can find the Black Spirit Essence in the pearl shop but not the Extraction Tool, blacksmiths don't sell them either, unless I have to go to a specific blacksmith?
    I read in other places that the Extraction Tool can be obtained via events and pearl shop in the retail version, I don't know why but it seems like it is removed here in Gamez. I don't see anything OP about crystal extraction either, like I get it's easy and cheap to get crystals on this server but come on, it's just a nice convenience tool.

4. ohmeowgod

ohmeowgod New Member

From the item link that you posted. it says that it is sold by only 1 NPC, I'm not familiar with this item but does it really cost 50 mil each on retail? I also read online that it is only a one time use and you also need to visit blacksmith to use the item which is the same as Black Spirit Essence.

loboram likes this.
  5. inervatia

inervatia New Member

Yea I noticed too, but BDO Codex doesn't even tell you where this NPC is located, it just gives a vague description of 'Crow Merchants Guild Secret Merchant'.
    So I guess Pearl Abyss just screw around with you with the one time use huh? Because if is only usable once, I may as well as just buy another new crystal lmao, idiot PA.
    Also, there seems to be 3 different pages about it too, different item IDs but same item. This one is apparently in a pearl shop box that is fully in Korean too costing 6350 pearls.
    4566547657546.png
    Sounds like a Korean exclusive pearlshop item lol.

The third one says it just costs 30 million silver with even less info than the other two.
    546877568768.png
    And that's about all there is for this item.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  6. loboram

Well all in all, the Black Spirit Essence (https://bdocodex.com/us/shopitem/5043/) does the exact same thing, and it is purchasable in the Pearlshop, so from pertty much anywhere at anytime, for a very small amount of Pearls, which you just happen to get for free on our servers ;)

I don't think that it should be an item that GamezBD would need to introduce, simply because there is a better alternative already available.

7. inervatia

inervatia New Member

Right, fair enough, for some reason I had thought that you needed to use both Black Spirit Essence and the tool to extract, but it looks like only one is needed lol. Whew.

8. loboram

Well I am glad that you got a solution to the thread :)

inervatia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.