1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Jasip, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Jasip

Jasip New Member

[​IMG] My cursor in game is not matching where it is
    Screenshot couldnt capture cursor so I took a picture on my phone
    Can this be solved?

https://imgur.com/mAtta3M

The game worked fine in windowed but not in fullscreen

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2020
  2. Homataru

Homataru XxTheOtakuPrincessxX

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Homataru I am sorry to inform you that you are currently posting in the GamezBD section, and you are hijacking another players thread, which is not allowed. Please make another thread in the AION section.

@Jasip about the screen problem, I too have had that exact same problem. The solution for me was changing the Resolution, then the Screen-layout to windowed fullscreen, then shutting down, and restarting the game.
    If the screen settings are kept and the mouse is working again, then I changed the Resolution back to what I wanted it, and checked if things were still working, and if so to immediately save the Settings by Settings Archive "Upload to Server". That way if the settings go wonky again, I can always just download the settings that worked, this also works with pretty much all the settings, so it is a really useful tool.