1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New server feedback.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Jessica, Sep 18, 2010.

1. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

so what is that new server all about

2. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

I don't think that would be a issue, if it was just 'different' from siel.

3. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

so the server ios diffrent from siel

4. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:rightful: But it's reality and yet sad but true, so its fail:rightful: unless they have a change in heart:whistling:

5. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

I agree to the fact that the old server will be surely 100% full most of the time. It's like a "pls fall in line" for an audition of Americas next top model or americal idol. lol.... :D

what would you like? "Ladies first" or "first come first serve"....? LMAO!!!! xD

1 person likes this.
  6. lilsaint

lilsaint New Member

They should consider doing something worthwile on Lumiel, to get some more players there.
    Some kind of reward, temporarely higher exp rate, something like that. Not to overpowered ofc.

As discussed, now the server won't attract all those people that already put all the work in Siel characters. Newbies and lower lvl's might consider transferring to Lumiel but thats like only 15% (or less) of all the people.

Lumiel hasn't got any tastefull things that people would take in to account over the veteran Siel server.

it isn't a bad plan to take of the load of Siel, but they need to make Lumiel (temporarily) more appealing.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  7. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful: Same as siel, have player limit also, and donators can donate so they can be the best anyways, will have scammers, hackers and all, and even more crashes to come:rightful:

8. autogwapito

autogwapito Proficient

They actually did this for about 5 hours. Both Siel and Lumiel have the same database, they're like channels where you can play your characters on either of them. But they made a wise decision of undoing it because of probable exploits, we don't have a lot of GMs to watch over both Siel and Lumiel etc..

Right now I think this is a good idea. Of course Lumiel is a ghost town now but just wait till new players and players from gamezaion rush in to Lumiel.

9. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful:Yep means we cant play so time to look for another server or find something else to do i geuss, all the hard working players and donators are soon to leave if this keeps up and they dont change their mind about the PLAYER CAP, since it still crashes anyways and they have yet to work on it, and the split servers didn't help the crash:rightful:

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

:rightful:Lumiel is the same as Siel so they already failed there:rightful: having Siel back is the best way to go, since our community was there and many players played there....but now theirs a pointless wait and see if you get in...which is fail:rightful:

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Idk about you but Ima gonna still to Siel...Starting over is way too much for me...At least if it would be new server(-not Gamez-)...

Btw, if the database will be the same I will roll to the fresh on to avoid all the traffic on the Siel ;)

11. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

i dont understrna why will al leave yhe game server why is that anothe r server better

12. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful: Database is still the same and same rates....just gonna be less people less pvp, less fun and i agree its hard to start over and put efforts u put on Siel or money even, so amen to that:rightful:

13. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

When i choose Lumiel i got only DC WTF.. why this thing happen to me??

14. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

If the database would be the same then all the characters would remain on the 2nd server too...

Because Carl is trying to avoid the crashes, the new server is 'pure'...new beggining ;)

15. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful: the other server is the same as Siel and for those who play on Siel that have worked hard on characters on there and payed money to donate for Siel want to play on that server but can't because of the player limit, will eventually leave and get fed up with it, unless the gamez crew has a change in heart........the new server itself is good for the new players which they can go play on that:rightful:

16. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

Even when i choose Lumiel i got DC i can click Lumiel coz i got DC even when choosing server.. Either Siel or Lumiel... ewwww

17. lilsaint

lilsaint New Member

Its plain and simple, they just need to make Lumiel more appealing for the moment. That some people might consider transferring. It will be hard enough, but right now Lumiel has no use. Cannon fodder...

18. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

If he could transfer some of the players as they are, with all characters and items etc...Then it could give live to Lumiel ;)

19. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Technically its only useless to ones that have Siel.

20. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

and why wouldi leave siel and all i worked for