1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pet Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by carrkiny, Sep 2, 2020.

1. carrkiny

carrkiny New Member

Bug Name:
    Pet bug
    Bug Description:
    Pet was bugged after exchange. It shows T1 but it should be T3 pet. Also, the pet appearance alters with the order of the pets. The bugged pet also can't be used for further exchange.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I exchanged 1 t2 dog and 2 t1 dogs and I got a T3 dog. Then the pet system is bugged.
    The bugged pet is in the blue border.
    https://imgur.com/Zp1rt7v

primakov likes this.
  2. Jyser

Jyser New Member

Bug Name:
    Pet Bug
    Bug Description:
    Exchanged 4 pets, two tier3 pets and two tier2 pets in hopes to get a tier4 pet. All of the pets were Snow Wolfdogs. The end result was a Tier 1 Kuku at level 10.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    https://i.imgur.com/W6oMDBr.png Border indicates the Pet its Tier4, as its yellow. It shows a Tier 1 Kuku however.

3. primakov

primakov New Member

Bug Name:
    Pet upgrade bug
    Bug Description:
    An hour ago, I bought a pet at the pearl store to upgrade another pet (which was tier 3) to tier 4, the pet became tier 4, but now it is buggy. Every time I move him on the list of pets, he becomes the pet above / below. The sad is that i spent 5k pearls to it :( and now i have two bugged pets that i can't use.
    EDIT: I did the test with another pet and it bugged too.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    If i close the game and re-open, the pets looks like this:

Video showing the pets "transformation":

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  4. Penance

Penance New Member

Hello, I gathered 2 tier 3 pets and created a tier 4, but after that he disappeared and the others have a different avatar.

5. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Bug Name:
    Pet buff bug
    Bug Description:
    I have several high level pets with the buff that gives horse training (shows a horse emblem on them) after the patch it has gone away and the pets seem to be lower level despite being max level. Other pets only have 1 talent like they are tier one despite being tier three. I really struggled to attain these pets with the good skill sets and am disappointed to lose those buffs in particular the horse training buff.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    The pets seem to be lower level with fewer buffs and are missing buffs that I struggled to attain.

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Tonight after maintance visual bug with pet will be fixed and pets who have small skill count will be auto rerolled and gain more skills.