1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

As a new player, i'm a bit upset

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by JavierR, Aug 31, 2020.

1. JavierR

JavierR New Member

Hey guys i've started 4 days ago and i've really loved this server, it's the first time i've played a private server, really fun and enjoyable, but since i've started i've put very hard work, griding and did alot of missions on normal main and season account for failstacks, and today i've failed 8 crecents rings to PRI from around 20 to 30 failstack, how this is even possible??, i've wanted enchant a bit for upgrade my gear, that couldn't even get more then 210AP, but finished losing all my bank (around 1.5B), in rage mode, cause i've was upset, even failed kzarka to tet like 5 times with 60+ failstack, sadly thing is that i've even wanted to donate for a month of premium to at least enchant and get "geared", but since i'm from Argentina, i've couldn't find any way to donate, cause much troubles with usd right now.
    I've feel game have too much potential, but it's hella hard to new players like me, and i've couldn't believe how i've literally failed every enchant
    somehow normal players need a bit "buff", in other words without premium i've don't know how i could progress, now i've lost all in rage mode, sadly after much effort in the last days :(, but somehow i've feel something is wrong, how is even possible fail 8 crecents to pri in a row!!
    I wish us could add a way to donate from argentina. so at least i've could donate for a few days of premium or maybe "buff" a bit the enchant or at least "a trial of premium for new players" at least to help to start and get ingame, thanks :(

2. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

As it stand premium isn't realy necessary, sure it help a bit but there is always enhancing weekend
    not too long ago i made a Pen nouver without premium or weekend buff.

I can relate on how sad it can be to lose most of your money but as you said you rage enhanced and you got punished for it.
    they are quite a few people that have lost more than 50Bil on rage enhancing and you're just one of many who did a mistake.

All i can tell you is that no matter what don't ever enhance if you're tilted even if it is slightly cause thats how you slowly start spending bigger and more valuable stack for meaningless enhancement
    before getting to a point where your stuck cause you didnt see that when you're failing that you're actualy building better failstack until it will eventualy succeed.

See all your failstack as a huge pile of money that slowly grows up and not as a simple % chance on a enhancement.
    Maybe with that you'd be able to see everything more positively when you fail ;)!

As for premium i believe there is a lot more diferent payment methods you should look into it again maybe you'd find a way.
    GL HF

loboram, Yukisora and Puffery like this.
  3. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Pri and duo accessories are the worst thing in the game. Well, second worst. We have fallen lord armor now to worry about. But yes, you failing 8 pri attempts is normal. It happens. Finding a means of getting premium will help your enhancing in the long run.

loboram likes this.
  4. JavierR

JavierR New Member

Well yes, with hard work yesterday and today i've could rebuild, did some crecent and farmed some rings, plus some cash, i've managed to get enhance a tungrad duo and sold it and bought kzarka tet and enhanced it to PEN :rolleyes::D, What i've figured is that PRI accessories require at least 30 to 40 FS without premium, and duo 35-50 and tri like 45-60 at least, but today doing it without much risk with around 30+ fs got a few PRI, maybe that's why they failed so much cause i've did them with around 20+ FS that was like 20% chance or so, bit low, but at least im happy cause got PEN kzarka plus some cash from cliff weap and made all back and more, but without premium i've hardly will enhance again, prob MAX to duo, tri is hella hard but still possible, TET without Premium almost impossible, in terms of accessoires.

5. ITHECRABI

ITHECRABI New Member

With a little perseverance and a whole lot of luck you'll get it... eventually

loboram likes this.