1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character Transfer (Siel=>Lumiel)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Aprophis, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

Hey Community,

The option with a new server to compare lags n crashes are good, i think may it can work to split the community "players" to get more stability...

BUT..

i surely dont speak for my own if i say.. its the wrong way to take a cut with the hand of god and say: "start again, or w8 for slots"

alente, carl, anyone with a might voice on this server.. thats the wrong way.. bring up the option to transer our characters and everything will be fine!

it dont matters on wich server we play, but its IMPORTANT to keep playing with our work, i see much player who loving this community and worked hard on their characters moost ppl spend MUCH TIME and may REAL MONEY into his acc / cha, and those players want to continu hey work!

start again with nothing IS NOT AN OPTION, DID YA UNDERSTAND THAT?

I S N O T A N O P T I O N !

i think personaly our community will LOOSE so much of players coz the cant play on their characters they work for, and lumiel can close, coz not enough player for it..

so.. i dont want to cry, flame or start a war, but its just fair to give us the option to keep our characters

so... last words: bring it up guys, we play so hard for nothing? cant be true.. booth servers are the same platform, identic sql databases, bring up a form page to transfer the characters to lumiel..

let the discuss begin.. :(

best regards

5 people like this.
  2. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

i tottaly agree with u transfer our characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Elyios

Elyios Expert

i agree on that... everyone here has characters on siel. and not being able to play is very frustrating. but then again most players will have friends on siel too, so that can be a tough decission (when it would be possible).

4. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

yes but we cant d onothing about this we can onlt wait and se what happens

5. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:rightful: Agreed and i hope this happens fast!:rightful: or so this is the apocolypse of gamezaion siel

6. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

That's wat I said in some of the other threads :D

7. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

I appreciate that you came up with this idea.

Shame on them if they can't do this for us.... :devil:

8. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

so, sure we can do something, we are the community, whats gamezaion without players like us? we are the guys who make suggestions to make everything better, and btw. im a webdesigner since 7 years, and i take a look on private server aion platform, set up one for my own to learn how it works too, and transer some SQL tables is really NO PROBLEM, beleave me everyone can handle this its not hard to transfer some tables..

im 100% sure it works, but just when enough ppl want this option gms / carl will move his ass up to realize that..

and i think the players who actually CAN login, dont matters what we write here.. :(

but still in hope to get this "feature" to still play here.. this server is the 4th i played on.. 2 goes down, 1 i left coz not much population.. this one is so pretty nice, and i will stay here with my wife and my friends..

he cant go under! he cant.. but if we dont get the option to transfer our characters.. i think it will go down.. :(

9. xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx Getting there

yup if this is how its gonna be i dont see a bright future for gamezaion simply telling players to start over or wait for hours at a time to play you might aswell shut down the server obviously theres players who donated for some 10k+ credits for some of they're chars an cant even play with them anymore

10. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Hail the miraculous prophet of gamez server.

1 person likes this.
  11. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful:Sadly we wont ever get any feed back from any of these threads, and if a suggestion came up like one of my threads for Expanding It/ or Remove the player limit came up, it was closed anyways sigh........so all we can do is hope and rant off till they OPEN THEIR EYES to the players thoughts and suggestions:rightful: until then we can either leave......start over on the other server with same rates....look for another game...or another server......or wait and rant again bleh!:rightful:

12. Tifa

Tifa Old

hahaha NEVER i think it gay o_O

13. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful:Yup like in other threads i said....Donators/Gms/Hardworking players even have the hardest time to even access their characters:rightful:

14. Tifa

Tifa Old

there are sooo many people playing other server anyway ^^

15. drow3

drow3 Getting there

why open Lumiel instead of improving Siel first?

does it make any sense to open Lumiel?

16. xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx Getting there

exactly i mean im sure theres times when people quickly log out to get on a alt to pvp etc an then just when the person clicks enter game bammmm someone already took his/her spot o_O

17. Hefner

Hefner Banned

I laughed my ass off reading this...

Guys, don't take it to serious, it's private server after all!

Don't expect to much...

18. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:rightful: lmao good for them and i hope they stay and play there, the new server is good for NEW PLAYERS, and the old server should be accessable for the OLD PLAYERS without any limits or waiting:rightful:

19. xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx Getting there

yes a private server that is very much like a retail server running mostly on the players money so they should atleast let people who have donated alot an worked alot on they're chars to be transfered to a different server

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

We are the ones who keep this server up dude :wink:

We are the ones who warm Carl's pocket :wink:

So, give me a break... it's not the players then Gamez wouldn't even exist as a Pserver :whistling:

1 person likes this.